Collection Video Pleasuree3DX collection [2024-07-20] [Pleasuree3DX]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021
Lots of US will be dead when Marvin will have his way with Emily ‍♂
lol just like i said in other threads.

The more talented the artist is, the more unreliable/illogical they become. Same shit happened with animopron, perfectdeadbeat, jackerman, wildeer, miro, darklust...the only reliable animator that does full scenes is 26regions.

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
lol just like i said in other threads.

The more talented the artist is, the more unreliable/illogical they become. Same shit happened with animopron, perfectdeadbeat, jackerman, wildeer, miro, darklust...the only reliable animator that does full scenes is 26regions.
I wouldn't call any of those animators illogical or unreasonable. They just found a model for business and they're still getting lots of customers.

onesmackman

May 10, 2020
This episode is like the blowjob version of the meme where the woman gets stuck in the laundry machine.

Next episode sounds like its going to be a dildo vaginal episode.

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
I couldn't be happier to hear that Pleasuree3dx is now doing this full time, and his new announcement is almost exactly what I wanted lmao. I'm so glad to hear that he's gonna be doing dog related stuff. Here's his update on the new project that will begin releasing alongside Emily's Diary in the future:

This new project will be a K9 focused spin-off series to Emily's Diary and will be featuring Emily's friend, Amy, as a protagonist. The series will be called "Amy's Secret" and run on a parallel timeline to Emily's Diary, which means that both series can affect each other.
Emily will have guest appearances in Amy's Secret the same way Amy will have guest appearances in Emily's Diary.
But at the same time, it is important to me to keep both series separate so anyone can pick their poison. Emily's Diary will always have an equine focus, and Amy's Secret always a K9 focus, but both girls will see action in both series.
The style in which Amy's Secret will be told, will be very similar to Emily's Diary. But instead of writing in a Diary, Amy will send voice messages to Emily that will essentially narrate each Episode and the corresponding pictures. It will, again, have a big focus on slow burn storytelling, sexual exploration, cock worship, and will get wilder as time moves on.
I also plan to keep those Episodes shorter (~2-3mins) to not block Emily's Diary as a main series too much. (This might change depending on the reception, but that's my plan right now.)

Floraw

Jun 4, 2020
Such a good project , and such a shame he is not serious about updates....
( 'is a long story'', but I got the feeling he try to make it longer than Marvin's c..k)

v9097212

Oct 16, 2021
Actually, Pleasuree3dx is very punctual on the updates every month between 13-16.
Next one will be released around March 16 as per Twiiter/X post.
Can't wait to see her take on Marvin and her friend take on a dog.

Reactions: FeralPleasuree

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
Actually, Pleasuree3dx is very punctual on the updates every month between 13-16.
We still don't have a release date on the series about her friend, right?

Floraw

Jun 4, 2020
Sorry Mate...the ''new release date'' is...: 20 this month ( ' ' )
Ps: About your dreams...: You'll need more than one life to reach them

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes