Collection Video Pleasuree3DX collection [2024-07-20] [Pleasuree3DX]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Will episode 7 be available for download from MEGA on the main page soon? I can't download from the link provided from @@wolfman@@_ a couple of posts above.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Progress Update - Episode 8

Heya!
Episode 8 is going a bit slower than I hoped. It'll probably be a bit shorter than Episode 7, so I thought I could maybe push it out within 3 weeks, but more realistically it'll take a full month again.

Was a bit more optimistic earlier this week, but after putting the audio and previews together I just didn't feel happy with it. The first half just had too much bloat in it that made the beginning of this Episode feel unnecessarily stretched. The Teaser would've again been ~1.5 minutes of just talk, without really getting to the point. So right now I'm rewriting the majority of that first half and make it more engaging and to the point.

This will push the estimated release about a week ahead and the teaser perhaps a few days. So probably towards the end of the second week of February for the full release (if everything goes to plan) and the Teaser release mid next week.

The release estimate on the status page will be kept up-to-date accordingly!

Quick thank you!
I also want to take a quick moment to say thank you again for your continuous support!
The past few months have been the most stressful ever as I have to essentially cramp two jobs into each day somehow. But seeing that the self employment goal come closer and closer with every release makes this all more than worth it and I cannot wait to reach the goal and start my preparations for self employment!

Once that goal has been reached, I'll write up a roadmap of things that I have planned for Emily's Diary and beyond, so you have something to look forward to!

smokeybear

Feb 20, 2020
Yall must not have read the Devs content plan, it is gonna be several episodes before we get any penetration stuff.
This is gonna have a slowburn/buildup

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
He said 25-30 episodes, so Marvin is not going to creampie her before ep. 20, so at the current pace, in 2026.

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: Inaro and Floraw

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
Yall must not have read the Devs content plan, it is gonna be several episodes before we get any penetration stuff.
This is gonna have a slowburn/buildup
All I said is I hope 8 lives up to expectations and isn't disappointing. This is the longest we've waited yet for one episode. This sure is gonna be a slow burn if we have to wait a month and a half for each episode... lol. Also, is a blowjob considered penetration?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Inaro and Floraw

Floraw

Jun 4, 2020
He said 25-30 episodes, so Marvin is not going to creampie her before ep. 20, so at the current pace, in 2026.
Lots of US will be dead when Marvin will have his way with Emily ‍♂

Last edited:

Floraw

Jun 4, 2020
could you rephrase that lol
The Author is not serious ( no ofense)...he says something and can't keep his word‍♂
To be honest I can't blame him...he is working for him AND FOR US....moca--free but I rather waiting for 'a dead end ' ,I mean he tell us the new release will be in 40 days add a few days to the project and if he manage to finish earlier (37-39 days) don't think someone will be disappointed of an earlier release

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes