EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

banner pokeball3.png

Overview:
The second part of the series that lets you fuck all of your favorite anime characters in now better than ever! enjoy of the thrills of raising a family with each and every one of them as you romance every character throughout the story at your own disposal! anime shows this game is based upon are: Dragon Ball, Pokemon, My Hero Academia and Fate/Grand Order,​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-02
Release Date: 2021-06-02
Developer: ZaneSFM -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
First Part: Poke-Ball Academia!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra: Unlocked Gallery Save

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ad06.png ae02.png af04.png ai04.png ai08.png aj04.png ao11.png ba07.png bb06.png bc20.png bc32.png banner pokeball3.png bc20.png bd02.png bd14.png bf05.png bf19.png bh13.png bl08.png bl14.png bn07.png bu02.png bu18.png bu24.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
A nice improvement from the first part, the story continues where the tournaments in each universe about to begin, every universe is now filled with girls. The H-scenes are much easier to unlock now as you no longer need to click all over the different screens looking for hidden items, likewise, characters you aren't interested in can be skipped.

MC: "Girl, Do you like Dragon Ball?
'cause I'mma be draggin' my ballz across ur face until I KUMEHAMEHA!"

Last edited:

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
saw pregnancy and was wondering if all girls get pregnant or just one i havent checked the game yet

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh my god, what the hell was that opening scene, with 18 clicking your anus and later litterally fisting your belly? Beside that the models look more high quality than the first one, and the plot was fun too...
Would be great if someone could share the password for extra gallery

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
saw pregnancy and was wondering if all girls get pregnant or just one i havent checked the game yet
Considering that in the first one you impregnanted all the characters and it mentions raising a family, I hope that it does. Dev, confirm or deny please?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Poke-Ball Academia! 2 CH2.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.09.2020

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
WARNING:IF YOU INTO FEMDOM AND CAN STAND A RETARD MC THAT SCREAMING LIKE AN IDIOT WHENEVER HE SAW A WOMEN OR HAVE SEX THIS IS YOUR GAME.im serious,this mc is so pathetic.He still the same as before,he think with his dick and only think about sex all the time.

D

Deleted member 51206

please tell me this isnt going to have those annoying and retarded pauses during scene changes like the first one. really ruined the game and made me just toss it away after 10 mins of playing

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes