Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
where is the mega link
Mega links:

PC/Win: #EEkQRWochSbC1YrmRvPXD7bwyeqAcVBJ5YILUynt8nc

MAC: #2GRKyFdcA3an25dwjEI_ZZJHmsr4r9Yiv3u7wabQV2U

Diamondsan45

Jul 9, 2018
i don't really mind the not so great animations in the first one tbh ...but what was a raging point for me was the fact that i needed to wait like 5-10sec before i was able to click so the story would progress ...even in conversations i would have this issue ...talk 5 sec wait 5 sec ....thats really fucking retarded ( no offense to dev) i mean ...for me thats why i would give the game like 2 stars maybe?
Even though im not in female domination ....i still played and enjoyed a bit that game...but the fact that you need to wait 5 sec or every fking time the picture change or some stuff like that is really raging...i have no ideea if this is a thing implemented by the dev or just how it is but really really not good.
I've started to ramble anyway my question still is....is the 5sec thingy still a thing?applied also in this game?
PS Not a bad game overall ...just those fucking 5 sec really annoys me (again no offense to dev , im swearing to express my anger for those 5 sec or how much it is and not @ the dev )
It's intentional.
Btw you should check my post on the previous page.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's intentional.
Btw you should check my post on the previous page.
apparently i have 2 choices either i'm retarded or blind...both acceptable according to what i just read after reading your message.
I will admit i'm 99% sure i skipped a few comments and yours is most definetly among those skipped.
Thank you for your reply and help.
Unfortunately i finished the game already and atm tbh i don't think i plan on replaying it...since this kind of setup should have been done by the dev or at least if he didnt know how to be implemented (copied) after you post it ( or if you got it from another post then from that person)
I'll prolly continue to play the updates but that remains to be seen for sure.
And for dev please implement this setup into the game.
Makes the game alot more enjoyable...i mean its not really a long game but i exited the game at least 5 times because i was so annoyed with the 5sec delay...from my POV it makes the game more attractive therefore attracts more people instead of loosing more potential patrons or even just fans.
Anyway again Diamondsan45 thx and dev keep up the good work.
Don't take this long post the wrong way , its not meant as negative criticism but as a constructive i hope, and if i offended dev or whoever else i do apologize :)

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
apparently i have 2 choices either i'm retarded or blind...both acceptable according to what i just read after reading your message.
I will admit i'm 99% sure i skipped a few comments and yours is most definetly among those skipped.
Thank you for your reply and help.
Unfortunately i finished the game already and atm tbh i don't think i plan on replaying it...since this kind of setup should have been done by the dev or at least if he didnt know how to be implemented (copied) after you post it ( or if you got it from another post then from that person)
I'll prolly continue to play the updates but that remains to be seen for sure.
And for dev please implement this setup into the game.
Makes the game alot more enjoyable...i mean its not really a long game but i exited the game at least 5 times because i was so annoyed with the 5sec delay...from my POV it makes the game more attractive therefore attracts more people instead of loosing more potential patrons or even just fans.
Anyway again Diamondsan45 thx and dev keep up the good work.
Don't take this long post the wrong way , its not meant as negative criticism but as a constructive i hope, and if i offended dev or whoever else i do apologize :)
I'll fix this next update (y)

Reactions: magiclamp and BTLD

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Stuck in a loop with "Talk to Vados in the Saiyan universe"

I did it the first time and she actually spoke. Now it just loops to her repeating a single sentence over and over again

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
Head up, this game is more of a comedy than a story. the mc literally goes full retard mode when he encounters a woman. lmaoo

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
You got me with all those ultra gooey money shots and creampies in the screenshots. Fuck realism...let the MC firehose that jism!

Reactions: ZaneSFM

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Poke-Ball Academia! 2 CH2.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: ZaneSFM
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes