ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
please tell me this isnt going to have those annoying and retarded pauses during scene changes like the first one. really ruined the game and made me just toss it away after 10 mins of playing
You can change these settings in options> skip> unseen text

Reactions: pokehard

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
WARNING:IF YOU INTO FEMDOM AND CAN STAND A RETARD MC THAT SCREAMING LIKE AN IDIOT WHENEVER HE SAW A WOMEN OR HAVE SEX THIS IS YOUR GAME.im serious,this mc is so pathetic.He still the same as before,he think with his dick and only think about sex all the time.
The things I put up with for my fetishes. Although honestly a certain other game has made me more resistant to this kind of thing. As in I will usually just zone out and ignore the protagonist acting like an over excited fat virgin from erotic Doujinshi.

That said aside from the protagonist this shit hit all my sweet spots in the last game. I'm looking forward to how this turns out.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Oh, wow, the sequel is already up?!
I knew it was coming, but i thought would take much longer.
Hope you improve the weak points the prequel had.
Anyway, good Luck with this one too!

Reactions: ZaneSFM

jorgebell

Jan 18, 2019
If it's a continuation of the other "Poke-ball Academia", you should put everything in just 1 post, so it's easier to us.

Diamondsan45

Jul 9, 2018
You can change these settings in options> skip> unseen text
Or as the Ren'py Documentation states : Don't use renpy.pause with hard=True.

Here is the Ch. 1 script file without these damn hard pauses, so they can be passed by clicking.
Just replace the one in the PokeBallAcademia2/game Folder.
As a bonus, extras are unlocked.

Edit : File updated for Ch. 1&2.

Regards,
-Diamondsan45

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
With that new game he fixed problems other one have? Other one was have shitty animations. This one is better?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i don't really mind the not so great animations in the first one tbh ...but what was a raging point for me was the fact that i needed to wait like 5-10sec before i was able to click so the story would progress ...even in conversations i would have this issue ...talk 5 sec wait 5 sec ....thats really fucking retarded ( no offense to dev) i mean ...for me thats why i would give the game like 2 stars maybe?
Even though im not in female domination ....i still played and enjoyed a bit that game...but the fact that you need to wait 5 sec or every fking time the picture change or some stuff like that is really raging...i have no ideea if this is a thing implemented by the dev or just how it is but really really not good.
I've started to ramble anyway my question still is....is the 5sec thingy still a thing?applied also in this game?
PS Not a bad game overall ...just those fucking 5 sec really annoys me (again no offense to dev , im swearing to express my anger for those 5 sec or how much it is and not @ the dev )

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes