Jan 19, 2020
i get this error evertime i open the game. i have a feeling the only solution is to start over by reinstalling the game but any help otherwise would be great.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Unfortunately saved games don't play very well with updated versions of this game.

I had saves where they wouldn't work properly at all anymore with the new game, it would always crash on multiple occasions.

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
There's everyone knows how to trigger Martin Dewgong scene? They said the MC need to swim 3 times, but it doesn't happen. Can anyone tell me how to trigger that event?

bananasalmon

Nov 15, 2020
There's everyone knows how to trigger Martin Dewgong scene? They said the MC need to swim 3 times, but it doesn't happen. Can anyone tell me how to trigger that event?
If you are running the game in debug mode, try setting the value of the variable "0144:Martin's Dewgong lust" to 100.
When you stop surfing, the variable is reset to zero.

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
It's not about the distance but about the time, I found it easier to just stay in one spot and wait while surfing.

azerty2996qw

Feb 22, 2019
Just have a badge and when i arrived at the second town, i clicked on the see and was able to surf on a Dewgong, a pokemon i don't have. Is it normal?
Also i'm trying to level up my Magikarp to use Gyarados against the second arena. Any tips to level up quickly? and a which level does Gyarados learn a water move?
Sorry for all my questions ^^ thanks and have a good day

Nov 29, 2020
Just have a badge and when i arrived at the second town, i clicked on the see and was able to surf on a Dewgong, a pokemon i don't have. Is it normal?
Also i'm trying to level up my Magikarp to use Gyarados against the second arena. Any tips to level up quickly? and a which level does Gyarados learn a water move?
Sorry for all my questions ^^ thanks and have a good day
1. Do you have Martin's Lure Ball in Key Items? (You don't need a Badge.)
2. Give it the Lucky Egg. Your best bet is really to go to the highest level area you can and have it lead. Wild Pokémon have a slight level boost if you're at least partially undressed.
3. Gyarados learns Aqua Tail at level 35.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: azerty2996qw

azerty2996qw

Feb 22, 2019
1. Do you have Martin's Lure Ball in Key Items? (You don't need a Badge.)
2. Give it the Lucky Egg. Your best bet is really to go to the highest level area you can and have it lead. Wild Pokémon have a slight level boost if you're at least partially undressed.
3. Gyarados learns Aqua Tail at level 35.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed i have the lure ball ! But i don't know where i got it ^^ This item is given by martin at the start of the game?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes