Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
looking at the assets it looks fairly simplistic and inside the project it doesn't seem too bad either... has anyone considered modding it?:unsure:

benisblastr

Oct 24, 2019
looking at the assets it looks fairly simplistic and inside the project it doesn't seem too bad either... has anyone considered modding it?:unsure:
there's already been mods, look in the thread for them. The only issues with further modding is the ancient version of Essentials used and the fact that it's still getting updates. Adding/Altering existing assets should be easy to keep updated but maps have the potential to change too much in updates.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
If they're in this thread i doubt they're maintained well. The essential's version is an issue, true. A real shame

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I know it's asking a bit too much, and I don't want to sound rude by any means, but having on start a corruption scene onto why she likes to do it with pokemons would be nice. I mean, if the other ones despise what she does, would be nice to have explanations on why she go into it.

It may be no longer possible now to do that, since it would require to change some mechanics at start and I completly understand that, but would be nice to see her transformation before going into the adventure.

Oh well, at least there's is a chance of having breeding mechanics, even though the combat along the comedy seems to be the main focus on this game. Had nice laughs playing this last time.

aroeah126

Nov 7, 2019
Oh well, at least there's is a chance of having breeding mechanics, even though the combat along the comedy seems to be the main focus on this game. Had nice laughs playing this last time.
The game already has a breeding mechanic, if you go to wankenstein's lab in argent city after fucking a pokemon he can you an egg.

SLIENCEMAN_862

Sep 6, 2020
How can i go to Grevfield City? I beat my father in wintercress town and my rival asked me to meet her in Grevfield City, but I don't know how to get there. Help me.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game already has a breeding mechanic, if you go to wankenstein's lab in argent city after fucking a pokemon he can you an egg.
What I meant was something about impregnation and actually having gestation before having the egg. And the faster could have a boost before battle, for protection. But thanks anyway, since I had no idea that existed.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes