Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
Aight, played for a few hours, on my tablet using joiplay, but the stuttering has become unbearable, cant figure out how to play on windows 10, cuz I'm dumb as shit.

Anyone feels like helping a retard out?

DanimusPrime

Jan 26, 2019
Aight, played for a few hours, on my tablet using joiplay, but the stuttering has become unbearable, cant figure out how to play on windows 10, cuz I'm dumb as shit.

Anyone feels like helping a retard out?
Is it a extraction error? Because if it is, you will have to use another device to download/extract it.

Reactions: Az_To

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
I'll try, also, is there anyway to transfer my saves or should I just start over?
The save file is in a folder on your device, usually there is a link in the games folder to the save folder.
It's under C/Username/saved games/Ecchi Version Showcase/Game.rxdata on Win10.

Reactions: Az_To
Nov 29, 2020
The hell....is the new version out yet?
Average time between releases is 3 months. That said, Hinoarashi is aiming for February. It looks like a big one, too. A story event with Emmie at the Silph outpost at Greyfield, Greyfield itself, Mt. Granite, Routes 15 & 25. I know Greyfield has a Gym, but I don't know if it'll be open.

Last edited:

KawaiiDesu63

Aug 15, 2019
You just talk to the lady in the starting village, bottom left, and tell her you like flowers. She will give you the item.
It can be used on pretty much every female trainer.
I mean in the debug when press F9 and do "Test Hentai Battle Handler" when I do something like lass getting fucked then I put allie as the fucker instead they are both bent over and inside same position

anybody knows what is name of the allie with strapon for that thing? and if there is easy way to know name of all trainers can be put in it? cause right now i guess what the names are and i fail hard..

thanks!

Reactions: Buttercream1995

simple hell

May 25, 2020
I mean in the debug when press F9 and do "Test Hentai Battle Handler" when I do something like lass getting fucked then I put allie as the fucker instead they are both bent over and inside same position

anybody knows what is name of the allie with strapon for that thing? and if there is easy way to know name of all trainers can be put in it? cause right now i guess what the names are and i fail hard..

thanks!
its "alliestrapon" if you cant find a name try checking in the doggy folder

Reactions: KawaiiDesu63
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes