Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Hello, I need help, I think I was in the argent city
in the pokemon center and I did not realize that I had no money to pay, and then they locked me up and I do not know how to get out, I already tried to close the game, but I had saved it believing that the door would be open or that later they would take me out of there and I do not know what to do
I know it sounds silly sorry but I need help
sorry for bothering you I already made it out
Sorry, I hate when people ask a question and then respond simply with "nvm, I figured it out", because others who might have that question would probably like to know what the answer is.

If you're locked in the Argent city prison, wait for a while (in game minutes), and/or walk around inside the prison and there will be a cutscene where someone will free you. This event will likely be more fleshed out as the game development progresses.

Feb 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "Emerald_Gladiator, publicación: 5056088, miembro: 61319"]
Lo siento, odio cuando la gente hace una pregunta y luego responde simplemente con "nvm, lo he descubierto", porque a otras personas que puedan tener esa pregunta probablemente les gustaría saber cuál es la respuesta.

Si estás encerrado en la prisión de la ciudad de Argent, espera un rato (en minutos del juego) y / o camina dentro de la prisión y habrá una escena en la que alguien te liberará. Es probable que este evento se desarrolle más a medida que avanza el desarrollo del juego.
[/CITAR]

Lo siento

Reactions: Buttercream1995

swampert879

Aug 5, 2019
First of all, I want to say that this game is great so far and has really good potential. Second, I want to express my disappointment about the most recent gym to be playable. I really enjoyed the other gym challenges a lot, but the ice gym was way too short and simple to be fun. If there was a few more rooms and trainers in it I would be happy, but as it is, it takes less than 5 minutes to complete. I hope that it will be updated later to add more to it. Keep up the good work anyway

Nov 29, 2020
anyone know how to get in here? i can't find a way up.
Freebooter Grotto, right? The tide changes every 6 real-time hours.

First of all, I want to say that this game is great so far and has really good potential. Second, I want to express my disappointment about the most recent gym to be playable. I really enjoyed the other gym challenges a lot, but the ice gym was way too short and simple to be fun. If there was a few more rooms and trainers in it I would be happy, but as it is, it takes less than 5 minutes to complete. I hope that it will be updated later to add more to it. Keep up the good work anyway
I agree. Only two trainers and two/three puzzles seems a bit small. Still, the Gym just re-opened and I can't imagine Ice-Sliding puzzles to be easy to come up with.

Ganonymoose

Mar 24, 2018
I'm running the newest version of the game (with patch) in debug mode so that I can rush my way to new stuff from the beginning in one go... But I don't get the "take advantage" option after winning anymore? Was that removed, or did I somehow manage to fuck somethin up?

Feb 5, 2021
Hello lately I have found some comments on this page about a lust meter and I don't know how to check it or see it in game,
Does anyone know why this happens or how can I check it?

Last edited:

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
I'm running the newest version of the game (with patch) in debug mode so that I can rush my way to new stuff from the beginning in one go... But I don't get the "take advantage" option after winning anymore? Was that removed, or did I somehow manage to fuck somethin up?
You need a male pokemon or the dildo you get from talking to the lady in the starter town

Nov 29, 2020
Hello lately I have found some comments on this page about a lust meter and I don't know how to check it or see it in game,
Does anyone know why this happens or how can I check it?
It's on the 'back' of the Trainer Card (player's name in the Menu). Checking it is like selecting a menu option.

Yeah, I got those. Cyndaquil starts as male, but still nothin. So I definitely fucked somethin up with all my cheating.
You could try backing up your save and starting a new one. It wouldn't take long to test.

thereallefty

Nov 3, 2017
Hey all, getting an error when I try to open the game after extracting:

Script 'RGSSLinker' Line 10: Runtime Error occured
LoadLibrary: RGSS Linker.dll

Already tried redownloading and extracting, and Run As Admin. Any help?

also, have already downloaded the RTP VX Ace package.

Last edited:

thereallefty

Nov 3, 2017
Neat. It's not a VX Ace game. You need the RTP for XP, not VX Ace.
sorry, honestly didn't know the difference. I uninstalled VX ace RTP and installed the RTP XP and still getting the same error about LoadLibrary: RGSS Linker.dll

Should go without saying, but I've already googled around and searched through the thread. Closest answer I found was in a pokemon uranium forum with the same issue but there wasn't any solution presented to the problem.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes