Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
Debug? Open debug.bat in the main Folder, this starts the game in Debug mode. Then select Debug in the main menu, find 'Add Item', then use Page Down until you find the EXP Share.

Hm.. If it's not generating a specific Error, that makes this much more difficult. I suggest looking into requirements to run RPG Maker XP games, installing the Fonts in the Fonts folder and making sure you're using the latest versions (12-20-2020 with the 12-24-2020 Patch installed).
well... the game running when I try to run it through inside the .rar (really2 weird) but after I try to extract it again it same, doesn't running or openned at all. weird case.. xD

Nov 29, 2020
At the smugglers' rise what is the combination to access to the room in order to get the
Silph Scope

Thx!
It's not a 'combination'. Being 'seen' by the statues sets off the alarm, which closes the doors. You can reset the alarm (and open the doors) with a panel in the hallway.

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Is there a way to evolve Pokemon that historically required a trade? i.e. Machamp, Gangar, Alakazam.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Is there an exp. egg (share) in this game?
Yeah, there's a guy in Aster town who gives you a lucky egg if you blow him.
It's not an exp share, which IIRC isn't in the game yet but you can use the debug editor to get it.

Also, you can use the search function for this thread if you have more questions.

Reactions: Anarys

Ranger101

Jan 29, 2021
I cannot get the eevee after beating the gym leader even if im completely naked, any advice?

EDIT: After I lost a battle PokeCenter girl said "Put on some clothes" I went right back to the Eevee and I got him.

Last edited:

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
I cannot get the eevee after beating the gym leader even if im completely naked, any advice?

EDIT: After I lost a battle PokeCenter girl said "Put on some clothes" I went right back to the Eevee and I got him.
That looks like a bug with the new wardrobe system.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes