Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Any idea how to capture this guy?It kept dodging my pokeballs.
That's a simple problem.
It's a ghost, not a ghost Pokemon. Well, it is but that's just how Pokemon games handl wild ghosts types.
You need the identifier from the Smugglers Den, it's on the road between Cliffshore and Aster Town, to the left is a rock blocking the way. You can use Strenght to move it.

Sorrow67

Jan 30, 2019
That's a simple problem.
It's a ghost, not a ghost Pokemon. Well, it is but that's just how Pokemon games handl wild ghosts types.
You need the identifier from the Smugglers Den, it's on the road between Cliffshore and Aster Town, to the left is a rock blocking the way. You can use Strenght to move it.
found it,thank you.

Calki

Jun 25, 2019
I bet the question has already been posted, so i'll be the idiot here but :

Is it possible to edit the starter for the player in the game editor ? I didnt find it.

Thanks for advance :)

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys sorry for not updating the walkthrough and I have not played the game for quite a while so if any one was small walkthroughs or tips to get all the sex scenes and events please send me so I can add to a new walkthrough of this game .

My walkthrough is from 12-11-2019 if you can send me the info to my discord (Jaker#1420) or here if you don't have a discord .

Fakenet

May 5, 2017

Is it possible to edit the starter for the player in the game editor ? I didnt find it.

I know you can add Pokemon with the debug menu but that would not quite be the same.

Reactions: Calki

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
By far the best pokemon parody NSFW game, even tho i not demanding at all, some are too faulty, others are Oppaimon, buggy mess that becomes unplayable as much as you progress, but oppaimon have good stuff, cool "pokemons", scenes and art, but this one is by far the best that i played.

jamesstone

Nov 7, 2019
Cliffshore (Gym is to the West, must be Surfed to).
If you've beaten Cliffshore, go to the portion of Limestone Cave closest to Marigold. There should be a boulder you can move with Strength on the West side.

Other tips:
Did you talk to the Sailor in a house South of the Pokemon Center in Marigold?
If you have Surf, check out Route 5, if you haven't already.

That's deliberate. Originally they didn't, but there were fairly severe bugs when saved and reloaded.
after getting all the 6 badges what to get the ghost real identity

Nov 3, 2019
Gonna need you to rephrase that cause I don't know which pokemon you're talking about. If you're talking about your starter pokemon Cyndaquil, that's in a premier ball which you get by buying 10 pokeballs at once.
no i mean im talking about - whats the matter ? is it important in what kind of ball your pokemon is ?

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
after getting all the 6 badges what to get the ghost real identity
That's a simple problem.

Aramara

May 10, 2018
no i mean im talking about - whats the matter ? is it important in what kind of ball your pokemon is ?
Well technically, it doesn't matter in the slightest which ball they are in and most people like to try and catch them in a ball that they think looks cool. Plus the grammar on your questions is confusing so it's hard to understand what you're asking.

Reactions: Buttercream1995
Nov 29, 2020
Is there a changlog for the 12-24-2020 update. It wasnt added to the overview changelog on the first page
Bugfixes for the new Wardrobe and Alpha Pokémon features. Some of which are borderline game-breaking, so it's a good idea to install it. Make sure you install 12-20-2020 first.

I wanted to try doing some placeholder fanart for some left out pokemon like my main boi zigzagoon/linoone. Is there a discord to post stuff like this in? Or do i need to be a patron?
You could try getting in contact with Hinoarashi on Twitter, Hentai Foundry or Discord.

has someone an animation list?
Pokémon list.html in the main folder.

It depends on what exactly you want to do. In Debug mode you can use the Debug option in the Pokémon menu to change that individual Pokémon. Pretty much anything can be changed freely.

Nov 3, 2019
Well technically, it doesn't matter in the slightest which ball they are in and most people like to try and catch them in a ball that they think looks cool. Plus the grammar on your questions is confusing so it's hard to understand what you're asking.
ye sorry for my english XD haha

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
why the game doesn't running even after I double clicked/run as admin the .exe? at first download I tried to run it, it opened. but the next time I want to play it again it doesn't opened my mouse just show the loading indicator at 1 sec and then nothing happened.. anyone knows the problem?

Nov 29, 2020
why the game doesn't running even after I double clicked/run as admin the .exe? at first download I tried to run it, it opened. but the next time I want to play it again it doesn't opened my mouse just show the loading indicator at 1 sec and then nothing happened.. anyone knows the problem?
Did you extract the entire folder or just the .exe? Did you get a specific Error message?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes