Nov 29, 2020
hey guys can you pls help me as i installed the game in a zipped file so how can i play it now?(also how can i use debug on laptop)
Did you extract the files? If you did, you should see a Game.exe (icon of a Poke Ball with a pink top) in the main folder. Run that. To use Debug mode, run debug.bat.

i am really confused
You can Edit your posts. Bottom left of your post.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
sorry maybe i am dumb but i can just oben the folder not the game exe with WindowWatcher
You run the game first, then run windowwatcher and choose the game.

Is there still no fullscreen mode for Windows 10?
While the engine does support resizing the window, the feature has been deliberately disabled because it causes problems with the illustrations. Disappointing, I know.
See my post about WindowWatcher earlier.

CVDO

May 27, 2019
hey there :) maybe someone with a recent save? its an awesome game but i only have an onld one with only 1 badge, and not much time :(

Last edited:

Xavier727

Jan 3, 2020
Hino-Arashi
I really loved the incest scene between Martin and Allie, is there a chance you can do more scenes? Or that at the end, Allie stays naked so she can repeat the scene? And by the way, who is Mari? Martin mentioned her but I don't remember who she is.

Nov 29, 2020
hey there :) maybe someone with a recent save? its an awesome game but i only have an onld one with only 1 badge, and not much time :(
While many scenes are repeatable, there is no gallery, so a 'completed' save would miss out on a lot of stuff. However, if you aren't using Joiplay, you can use debug.dat to speed things up, like giving yourself whatever Pokémon you want, give them the Moves, Nature and Ability you want, give yourself 9999 Rare Candies & Master Balls, whatever.

how about walkthout events (how you get secound event with meargle, bed with forester or one with cosplay)?
Second Smeargle event and (Cynthia?) 'cosplay' are unavailable. I don't know about Forrester, but I don't think it's accessible, either. There will be a 'Relationship' update at some point that will unlock it. Here's an old-ish walkthrough.
View attachment 503920_Walkthrough_Version_12-11-2019.txt

any of you cant get mission with pochyena?
I'm not sure what the precise requirements for the Aster Town Poocheyna Mission are. It definitely requires at least two badges, might require more and/or the event with Jamie on Route 5 (requires Surf).

You should probably Edit your posts instead of double-posting.

Last edited:

razxxx

Mar 9, 2019
Help pls!
When I want to start a New Game I get this Error:

Script "Sprite Window" line 813 Errno: ENOENT occurred

What can I do?

Nov 29, 2020
I have a similar issue as the guy you replied too, and I'm using the new patch
Just to be sure, you installed the 12-24-2020 Patch over the 12-20-2020 Version?
Are you using Joiplay?
When does the error occur?
When you start the game?
When you select New Game?
Because I can start a new game (and I've been messing with scripts, trying to 'upgrade' Essentials, hasn't worked out, so far).

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is there a changlog for the 12-24-2020 update. It wasnt added to the overview changelog on the first page

stever

Jun 14, 2017
Great game!

I remember reading about a gallery being added in the future... is that still in development, or am I remembering that wrong?

Apr 26, 2017
Hello, is there a way to add custom clothes in the game? (as in creating a new clothes using drawing application and adding it to the game without replacing anything)

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
I will give you my safe but most of the content is already done so I don't think you will get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

razxxx

Mar 9, 2019
Just to be sure, you installed the 12-24-2020 Patch over the 12-20-2020 Version?
Are you using Joiplay?
When does the error occur?
When you start the game?
When you select New Game?
Because I can start a new game (and I've been messing with scripts, trying to 'upgrade' Essentials, hasn't worked out, so far).
1. Yes, I have the newest Version
2. I am not using Joiplay (you sure I would need that?)
3. The error pops when I click NEW GAME

The weird thing is that I played one of the earlier builds a while back without any problems
no junk data from the older version in Temp or Roaming either

Sry for responding so late

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
I wanted to try doing some placeholder fanart for some left out pokemon like my main boi zigzagoon/linoone. Is there a discord to post stuff like this in? Or do i need to be a patron?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes