CryZeX

Sep 23, 2019
When I try to take advantage of the first female Spirit Grunt you encounter in the Kindling Woods this error message appears and the game closes itself. Kinda annoying, I lost a lot of progress xD
1614437311136.png

Edit: I thought the download on the mainpage was up to date but apperently it is not. Downloading the patches on page 114 and 115 fixed this issue for me.

Last edited:

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
After using the dressing room the game bugs out and the game detects you as being clothed when you go to bed, any fix for this?

EDIT: A work around I found is to sleep around with NPC's that pay you money, then the game detects you as naked again.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018

drop the patches in the data folder

Some of the text is not displayed, I have the latest version and patches applied, any idea how to fix it?

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2018
I have to ask, how do you make this screen bigger? I can barely even see it, it's so small and tiny. Tried googling around and also tried something called borderless gaming (though that just placed it in the top right). This is not even 1 star given the size of the window, so clearly there must be some way to make it bigger. How?

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
I have to ask, how do you make this screen bigger? I can barely even see it, it's so small and tiny. Tried googling around and also tried something called borderless gaming (though that just placed it in the top right). This is not even 1 star given the size of the window, so clearly there must be some way to make it bigger. How?
The only way to make it bigger is via editing the windows registry yourself, try google that and see how it's done, I haven't personally done it for this game.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Given it's not even 1 star, you should probably use the search function in this thread to see how everyone else is doing it, since this is an oft-asked question.

That being said, it's a critique of the game that the dev can't really fix atm, since enlarging the windows somehow distorts the images (don't really understand that). After trying a few different programs, I've been using a free program called "Window Watcher" that emulates and enlarges any window that you specify. It's a little tricky to use and resize, but it gets the job done, at least for now.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
You can't natively, so just use . Not Window Watcher, WindowWatcher. Yes, there's a difference.
WindowWatcher makes a customizable window you can project any program/screen/game to that you can resize to your heart's content (while keeping the correct aspect ratio).
Window Watcher is a task manager like program that does NOT do this (it instead just tells you what windows you have that programs have made, whether you can see them or not).

I assume the above suggestion is meant to be WindowWatcher, but I could be mistaken.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
You can't natively, so just use . Not Window Watcher, WindowWatcher. Yes, there's a difference.
WindowWatcher makes a customizable window you can project any program/screen/game to that you can resize to your heart's content (while keeping the correct aspect ratio).
Window Watcher is a task manager like program that does NOT do this (it instead just tells you what windows you have that programs have made, whether you can see them or not).

I assume the above suggestion is meant to be WindowWatcher, but I could be mistaken.
Yeah, my fault. I didn't even know there was a program WITH that space, lol. Thanks for the correction.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
is there's any information about new update?
I don't think so.

There has been a sneakpeak shown back in January that he is working on the next update, but since then haven't seen any news other than him starting to do paid art comissions, which is probably taking most of his time and delaying the game project instead.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I don't think so.

There has been a sneakpeak shown back in January that he is working on the next update, but since then haven't seen any news other than him starting to do paid art comissions, which is probably taking most of his time and delaying the game project instead.
Hino just posted on the Discord that Greyfield and Silph Co are nearly finished, which means the update should be out soon.

It's a she, btw.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes