flamecid

Jul 10, 2017
I demand new version plz give to me if there are have
what right do you have to DEMAND anything, the dev isn't getting any money from this, other than what people choose to pay them, they're essentially doing this because they want to, or they want to please people like us, i don't know, you could try a little patience, a little gratitude for when we do get a new update, or if you can't do that, you could try asking nicely

turbotoucher

Nov 22, 2020
what right do you have to DEMAND anything, the dev isn't getting any money from this, other than what people choose to pay them, they're essentially doing this because they want to, or they want to please people like us, i don't know, you could try a little patience, a little gratitude for when we do get a new update, or if you can't do that, you could try asking nicely
I waited patiently for games for years sometimes, never once demanded anything from a dev. Most H games are free and if not you can easily find them.

Urob

Aug 23, 2020
I just noticed the futa/trans tag where is that in the game i don't remember seeing it anywhere
Huh, the tag is actually there. I guess someone mistook the strapon you can get with futa dick. Otherwise I have no explanation.

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Anyone know to how to fight Ghost
I cant fight as pokemon are always afraid
I suppose you haven't played the old Pokemon games.
You need a gadget to identify the ghosts, you can find that in a small smuggler hideout on route 6, to the left you will find a rock you can move with strength.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
I suppose you haven't played the old Pokemon games.
You need a gadget to identify the ghosts, you can find that in a small smuggler hideout on route 6, to the left you will find a rock you can move with strength.
How do you get the gadget, cause I've found the place but I can't find it

XSafariX

Aug 1, 2018
It says there's a mac version but there isn't :( It's .rar and opens up to be .exe files, so naturally my mac can't run that except through wine opener. When I run it through that then it crashes 9/10 of the scenes, and randomly (constantly). Please send help if you know where i can get a version formatted to mac :))))

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes