015e1

Jun 29, 2017
You can encounter him in the woods multiple times, he is just a more rare encounter.
yeah super rare ..cant get him at all
btw yall know how to get arron ..i toke up the task for them in the ashwood so farm i didnt ecounter them

Nov 29, 2020
yeah super rare ..cant get him at all
btw yall know how to get arron ..i toke up the task for them in the ashwood so farm i didnt ecounter them
There's a Dark area in Limestone Cave, if you keep going East and North from the Ashwood entrance. It is recommended you have Flash from Cliffshore. You can find wild Aron (10%) here as well as the quest's Aggron. There is an exit to the South you might want to take, too.

When hunting for rare Pokémon, I usually reset with F12 instead of fighting. You can also get a wild encounter on demand if you have a Pokémon with Sweet Scent (Oddish on Route 3, for example). If all else fails, Debug can be used to change Encounter rates (or add the desired Pokémon to your party directly). I'd recommend backing up your save and Data folder before you try this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 015e1

015e1

Jun 29, 2017
There's a Dark area in Limestone Cave, if you keep going East and North from the Ashwood entrance. It is recommended you have Flash from Cliffshore. You can find wild Aron (10%) here as well as the quest's Aggron. There is an exit to the South you might want to take, too.

When hunting for rare Pokémon, I usually reset with F12 instead of fighting. You can also get a wild encounter on demand if you have a Pokémon with Sweet Scent (Oddish on Route 3, for example). If all else fails, Debug can be used to change Encounter rates (or add the desired Pokémon to your party directly). I'd recommend backing up your save and Data folder before you try this!
Apperciate it , Thankyou for all the valuable info
i have tried sweet scent for syther but i hadnt had much luck

I dohave afew question
1)How do i debug to increase the encounter rate or add a pokemon
2)So i have the Aggron quest ..i have tried seaching in the cave a few time but no luck ..i try it with flash

Nov 29, 2020
Thankyou I found the aggron
now i'm playying the underground city. I'm unable to fight those ghosttyles ..should i find a pomeon with oder south or somemoveset?
You need the Silph Scope. Go to Smuggler's Rise, just North of Cliffshore. You need Strength.
It's in the basement of the building. You have to solve a puzzle. The doors are closed if the alarm is active.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
how do you -> fucked by the Dewgong 3 time? i recall someone saying in the walkthrough
can you please let me know the cities that have gym leaders -thnx
1. It's about the Dewgong Martin, the PCs brother, gives you. You have to get naked and swim/surf for a while, dewgong will produce speech bubbles as it get's hornier. In my experience you don't need to swim up and down, it's enough if you just spend a few minutes in the same spot. Mind you, the game stops when the window is not active.
2. Aster Town, Ashwood City, Marigold City, Cliffshore City, Yarrow City and Wintercress Town.
So far it's only these six.

Last edited:

015e1

Jun 29, 2017
You need the Silph Scope. Go to Smuggler's Rise, just North of Cliffshore. You need Strength.
Thankyou , Found it
I got me a syther too.. debug mode was a big help
althouch i'm still figuring out the pokestudio charizard puzzle
i've been doing
1)talk to the crowd
2) f*** Czard..but i still fail

about the underground scientist to get the egg of charmendor or squatle ..fuck the wartorle near cliffshore and go to the underground city ?

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Thankyou , Found it
I got me a syther too.. debug mode was a big help
althouch i'm still figuring out the pokestudio charizard puzzle
i've been doing
1)talk to the crowd
2) f*** Czard..but i still fail

about the underground scientist to get the egg of charmendor or squatle ..fuck the wartorle near cliffshore and go to the underground city ?
The Second step has Charisard cum inside you twice.

Yes, that is how you get eggs.

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
I'm trying but its not working :( ..the director says wrap up
do i need to press something?
You are doing something wrong that is for sure.
You have to press shift for the animation, you have to fill the bar twice and then end the scene.
If that doesn't work for you either I need a more detailed description of what you are doing since you are obviously not doing what I tell you to.

015e1

Jun 29, 2017
In order to fill up the bar, for me at least, you just have to hold the left arrow key. It took me a while to figure it out as well, but that is how it works.
Also, for future reference, I've noticed that's it's not a great idea to ask questions, or really even talk, on this thread. A lot of people are unnecessarily rude to honest questions. You're better off searching for the answer in the thread search bar or figuring it out on your own. And if you even mention the word "update" certain people will become very irate. Just looking out for you.
appreciate the input

015e1

Jun 29, 2017
You are doing something wrong that is for sure.
You have to press shift for the animation, you have to fill the bar twice and then end the scene.
If that doesn't work for you either I need a more detailed description of what you are doing since you are obviously not doing what I tell you to.
Thankyou ,I'll try again

but these were the steps
1)I hit speak (dialog follows) i'm pressing z
2)hit Fuck (I'm pressing z) directory says wrap up :(

I'll try again with left arrow key

015e1

Jun 29, 2017
While going through the files i notices i missed a few scenes.I did go through the poochyena guide files but the task doesnt show up at asher tower .
could you please guideme ?
also is it possible to customize it my adding new sprites this guide says its possiable but i believe its bit out dated and im missing come crutial info
appreciate the help

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
While going through the files i notices i missed a few scenes.I did go through the poochyena guide files but the task doesnt show up at asher tower .
could you please guideme ?
You have to defeat Miranda, the Gym Leader in Marigold City first I think.

Drakas9000

Sep 19, 2017
fixing the fornts resolved it ..thanks guys
btw ive been trying to catch a syther of does it only apper in kindlewoods..so far it only appered once :(
You can access the debug menu by creating a shortcut of the game.exe and put this where the target:
" 'Where the folder located'\Ecchi Version Showcase 12-20-2020\Game.exe" debug

Then just start the game from the shortcut icon. You can add items, money, pokemon, alter their ivs, evs, nature, gender, make them shiny. I used it to get 9999 masterballs so I don't have to worry about running out balls while in the middle of route or cave.

Just remember to save after you're done.

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
You can access the debug menu by creating a shortcut of the game.exe and put this where the target:
" 'Where the folder located'\Ecchi Version Showcase 12-20-2020\Game.exe" debug

Then just start the game from the shortcut icon. You can add items, money, pokemon, alter their ivs, evs, nature, gender, make them shiny. I used it to get 9999 masterballs so I don't have to worry about running out balls while in the middle of route or cave.

Just remember to save after you're done.
Or you just start the debug.bat which does exactly the same.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes