Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
is there anyway to increase the sreen size, it has like and 4inch * 4inch screeen.
There was a third party software linked some pages back that would allow you to open a separate window on top of the game that would re-translate the game screen and the second window you could adjust the size as you see fit.

Reactions: Trellbrion
Jun 17, 2018
You can access the debug menu by creating a shortcut of the game.exe and put this where the target:
" 'Where the folder located'\Ecchi Version Showcase 12-20-2020\Game.exe" debug

Then just start the game from the shortcut icon. You can add items, money, pokemon, alter their ivs, evs, nature, gender, make them shiny. I used it to get 9999 masterballs so I don't have to worry about running out balls while in the middle of route or cave.

Just remember to save after you're done.
Even if you do that, you are gonna end canceling all the sex and r*pes of your pokemons to the female NPC or have sex with your pokemons.
For a reason, cancels all scenes of sex using the Debug.

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Even if you do that, you are gonna end canceling all the sex and r*pes of your pokemons to the female NPC or have sex with your pokemons.
For a reason, cancels all scenes of sex using the Debug.
Well, you simply have to make the changes in debug mode, save the game and return to normal mode.

Laddoo

Sep 21, 2020
whenever i go to change clothes there is no text can someone give me a step to step guide how to solve that
and can someone pls post the latest version

Laddoo

Sep 21, 2020
Depends on your operating system and version, probably. Search for your Fonts folder, then move the Font files to that folder. There might be an 'Install' option when you Right-Click.

debug.bat is in the same folder as the main game, right?
i installed the fonts and now i can see the text
but when i open my file with winrar there is like one file named game.exe and other named debug.bat

Laddoo

Sep 21, 2020
thanks everyone for their help i figured out how to use debug
just a query can we change player outfit using debug?

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
i installed the fonts and now i can see the text
but when i open my file with winrar there is like one file named game.exe and other named debug.bat
And where is the problem in this?
Sound to me like it is how it is supposed to be.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes