Fakenet

May 5, 2017
how can i fuck my pokemon many times?, i mean in party i select a pokemon and fuck but after that i cant fuck them again.
The overworld animation only stops once you press the button, the other animation you can push shift to have your Pokemon hae another go at you.

pepebotellas00

Feb 22, 2021
The overworld animation only stops once you press the button, the other animation you can push shift to have your Pokemon hae another go at you.
Thanks, well.. i need to press Shift when im fucking my pokemon to see the other animations?
I mean, i try it but when i press Shift they only stop fucking

Nov 29, 2020
how can i fuck my pokemon many times?, i mean in party i select a pokemon and fuck but after that i cant fuck them again.
you wait a awhile or go fight some pokemon. Usually does the trick
That or you save right before doing it, then reload to keep doing it
Allie has an Arousal stat. You can see it on the back of your Trainer Card. It has to be above a certain point for overworld sex. It increases over time, faster when naked.

Thanks, well.. i need to press Shift when im fucking my pokemon to see the other animations?
I mean, i try it but when i press Shift they only stop fucking
Are you using a bed? Shift (and Left Arrow) advance the bed animation 1 'stage', filling a cum meter. When it fills, the Pokémon orgasms.
Each orgasm also increases the Pokémon's Happiness, so you can easily grind for Espeon/Umbreon, for example. Overworld Happiness is once/instance. Duration doesn't matter.

Reactions: pepebotellas00

pepebotellas00

Feb 22, 2021
Allie has an Arousal stat. You can see it on the back of your Trainer Card. It has to be above a certain point for overworld sex. It increases over time, faster when naked.

Are you using a bed? Shift (and Left Arrow) advance the bed animation 1 'stage', filling a cum meter. When it fills, the Pokémon orgasms.
Each orgasm also increases the Pokémon's Happiness, so you can easily grind for Espeon/Umbreon, for example. Overworld Happiness is once/instance. Duration doesn't matter.
ok ok ok. Thanks man.

DaWolfKing

May 31, 2021
Nope, can't imagine that. Feels like men are really missing out.
I figured some time ago that sexuality is much more fun for women.
Ahem im a male & i love this game or even the thought of pokemon F**k so your kinda wrong or we are just hiding in the shadows loving this game like crazy

• Angry
Reactions: masMalkar

DaWolfKing

May 31, 2021
I am working on the project. It will take a while as I do this as a hobby on the side. As for a next release, the question is if I should release an updated for the sake of doing so. While I very well could with new features and illustrations, I would rather release something more substantial. Currently, I'm holding off until there is a town or two of new playable content. My personal view is that it's what people would prefer to see over background stuff.
please are you able work on Zoroa & Zoroark I love those pokemons the most for the next update

View attachment 892505

Pokémon Ecchi Version - 11/9/2020 Update

Download here: ( 161.46 MB )

If you're playing on an Android device through Joiplay, keep in mind this game is not being designed with an Android emulator in mind. I cannot control its faults for what is being emulated wrong. I am not the developer of Joiplay.

- New events.
- Fixed an issue with Route 14 gatekeeper.
- Dr. Wankenstein has been fixed ( hopefully! )
- Most people aren't going to bother reading this.
- The player's own Ghost-type Pokémon will be identified by default.
- Added a shortcut to the top of Yarrow City's Gym once the top floor is reached.
- Yarrow City Gym made more forgiving.
- Region map(s) have been tidied up.
- Groundwork for the neighboring region of Kurosawa layed out.
- Improved some Flirt illustrations.
- New Trainer Classes.
- Polished up book UI and populated various book cases.
- Pachirisu illustrated ( thanks to Kender ).
- New areas of the map available.
- Jamie can be challenged to a rematch.
- Beartic, Flygon, Girafarig, Bidoof line, and Houndour line now have overworld illustrations.
- Pokétchi COLOR is available in the game's base directory.
- Fixed a crash involving Breeder Jason on Route 2.
the event of when i try to play with Jamie when I defeat her i see her scene but i cant see or move to her other scene i try left arrow nothing happened and if i push a anything else it just stops please can you help me or guide me what I should press

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Last edited:

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
sorry for the stupid question but, how and wich are the necessary fonts i need to copy on the fonts folder to install the fonts

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
Go into folder fonts and "drag" all files to main folder
thanks for the reply i was thinking that i had to copy them on a folder that was on appdata or somehing like that but never finded it, and any tip to make it run smoother ? on a previous laptop that was older it was faster than it's now and this is newer than that one and i feel is running slower

Nov 29, 2020
She's been posting a lot of new stuff on twitter, I wonder how much the next update is gonna add.
Silph Co Outpost + Event
Greyfield City
Mt. Granite (+ Wild pokemon, Glacion, at least 1 new Alpha)
Overworld animations for Swoobat & Nidoking, Machamp, Persian, Fearow lines
Relationship system expansion

Last edited:

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Silph Co Outpost + Event
Greyfield City
Mt. Granite (+ Wild pokemon, Glacion, at least 1 new Alpha)
Overworld animations for Swoobat & Nidoking, Machamp, Persian, Fearow lines
Relationship system update
Theres a chance not everything makes it in the next update. Like the lucario pics she just posted probably wont and theres a few pics in the data that are never actually used.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes