Nov 29, 2020
Theres a chance not everything makes it in the next update. Like the lucario pics she just posted probably wont
She did say she still needed to illustrate a couple of characters, so who knows.
and theres a few pics in the data that are never actually used.
Yes, but I'm pretty sure some of them were made with the Relationship expansion in mind.

whiteyekia

Jun 6, 2021
pretty cool that PowerPlant and Zapdos is in the game
powerplant.PNG

2 Options
1 -Submit to Zapdos and enjoy a sex scene (equals to losing a battle) *he won't fly away*
2 - Don't submit to Zapdos, battle a Level 65 Zapdos and try to catch it

Last edited:
Reactions: noobmaster69lol

mithrandil89

Sep 19, 2018
pretty cool that PowerPlant and Zapdos is in the game
View attachment 1243877

2 Options
1 -Submit to Zapdos and enjoy a sex scene (equals to losing a battle) *he won't fly away*
2 - Don't submit to Zapdos, battle a Level 65 Zapdos and try to catch it
zaptos is like wild alpha so he will always have more lvl than your best pokemon the best way to catch him is with timer ball. I by stupid game system had catched him at lv 100

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
It's definitely not abandoned she posts previews on twitter. She makes this game for free in her off time just wait.

Jan 6, 2021
she said that she is very very busy The field in which she works in became pretty busy over the past few months (probably her main earnings!) she also said when her work eases up she will release the new update :)
Guys fr it has been 7 months and there's still no a update, at least she could have let us know if she stopped developing.

Nov 29, 2020
so i will start to think patience means nothing if it lasts bit longer.
Hinoarashi has just solicited a small group of playtesters (for about a week) on her Twitter.
I'm guessing ~2 weeks from here, then. My estimate of tasks remaining:
1. Test build goes out
2. 1 Week of playtesting
3. Bugfixes

Watch me be completely wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: noobmaster69lol

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
Guys fr it has been 7 months and there's still no a update, at least she could have let us know if she stopped developing.
As others have stated, there is a clear continued line of work for the game from a developer who has provided regular communications. Furthermore, there is recent notice that they are looking for testers to help them with what is likely a game update. I believe it would be premature to consider the project on hiatus or abandoned.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes