Nov 29, 2020
Is this game finished? And, how can I set fullscreen? Even though I press "Alt Enter" nothing happens.
1. No. The next update is close to being done, but when it will be released is anyone's guess.
2. That feature was deliberately disabled because it messes with Flirting and sex illustrations. You can use the Windows Magnifier app to kind of work around it.

otherdab

Jul 27, 2021
In Cliffshore City, you can go to the pokécenter and talk to a girl to get a "title", recently i unlocked "outlaw" and in some citys, there are posters with written that i'm wanted for 50 000$, does someone know if that's add some gameplay in the game and if the title can make something ?

Last edited:

Jill Ashford

May 19, 2019
In Cliffshore City, you can go to the pokécenter and talk to a girl to get a "title", recently i unlocked "outlaw" and in some citys, there are posters with written that i'm wanted for 50 000$, does someone know if that's add some gameplay in the game and if the title can make something ?
At the moment: no.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
screencaps15.png

Pokémon Ecchi Version - 7/30/2021 Update

Download here: ( 165.70 MB )

Some parts of this release are incomplete.

- Streamlined modding support for overworld animations:
- Added a utility to rescue corrupted save files. Place the save file to be recovered in the "Rescue" directory and select "Rescue" from the main menu while in Debug mode.
- Various bug fixes.
- Fixed some weird behavior with NPCs and scenes not working correctly with the new wardrobe system.
- Fixed a large issue which prevented partner trainers from sending out additional Pokémon.
- Forrester, Jamie, and Emmie shall have full teams when partners rather than a single Pokémon.
- Double battle sections have been rebalanced for full teams.
- New events.
- New Trainer classes.
- New Alpha Pokémon.
- Special scenes will display for certain pairings rather than the default handler.
- Typhloison x Emmie will display a special scene.
- Overhauled relationship system. ( WIP )
- Relationship mechanic added to Jamie. ( WIP )
- Overworld animations added for Swoobat, Rhydon, and the Nidoking, Ninetales, Machamp, Fearow, Venusaur, and Persian lines.
- Strap-on can now be toggled on/off.
- Greyfield City is now accessible.
- Mt. Granite is now accessible.
- New room decorations available in Greyfield City.
- Something fishy is going down in Greyfield City. Didn't Emmie want you to join her to check it out? ( WIP )

Nov 29, 2020
Nice!
Is there a full list of usable pokemon?
I didn't see one on this release.
It seems Pokémon list didn't make it into the archive this time. Odd.
As a workaround, look in the PBS folder for Encounters.txt (Wild Pokémon locations) and Trainers.txt (Trainer teams; you can often fuck male Trained Pokémon for an Egg from Dr. Wankenstien).

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2021
View attachment 1327172

Pokémon Ecchi Version - 7/30/2021 Update

Download here: ( 165.70 MB )

Some parts of this release are incomplete.

- Streamlined modding support for overworld animations:
- Added a utility to rescue corrupted save files. Place the save file to be recovered in the "Rescue" directory and select "Rescue" from the main menu while in Debug mode.
- Various bug fixes.
- Fixed some weird behavior with NPCs and scenes not working correctly with the new wardrobe system.
- Fixed a large issue which prevented partner trainers from sending out additional Pokémon.
- Forrester, Jamie, and Emmie shall have full teams when partners rather than a single Pokémon.
- Double battle sections have been rebalanced for full teams.
- New events.
- New Trainer classes.
- New Alpha Pokémon.
- Special scenes will display for certain pairings rather than the default handler.
- Typhloison x Emmie will display a special scene.
- Overhauled relationship system. ( WIP )
- Relationship mechanic added to Jamie. ( WIP )
- Overworld animations added for Swoobat, Rhydon, and the Nidoking, Ninetales, Machamp, Fearow, Venusaur, and Persian lines.
- Strap-on can now be toggled on/off.
- Greyfield City is now accessible.
- Mt. Granite is now accessible.
- New room decorations available in Greyfield City.
- Something fishy is going down in Greyfield City. Didn't Emmie want you to join her to check it out? ( WIP )
finally!

Aki-Aka

Oct 27, 2019
Nice, thanks for the update^^. (But, my computer is dead... Do you now a way to play on Android? (Sorry for my english))

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2020
Nice, thanks for the update^^. (But, my computer is dead... Do toi now a way to play on Android? (Sorry for my english))
There's a program called Joiplay that can run these kinds of games. Unfortunately, while it worked with the previous version, it seems to crash with the current release.

Reactions: Aki-Aka
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes