Nov 29, 2020
hy guys how to get dressed in this game
The dresser in Allie's room or a booth in any Pokémon Center to the right of the main counter.

How do i full screen this game?
You can't, but Windows has a built-in Magnifier app.

Hi Guys any one have a Walkthroug wich i can trus and is full with evrtyting you need i play this game a very long time ago in the first relise and i want to try again maybe some on can help me with some tricks please ?
You should be able to find a couple of walkthroughs in this thread with the Search function. For anything else, you're going to have to be more specific with your questions to get meaningful help or advice.

Anyone have a save that has good progress?
There's no gallery mode, so you miss a lot of the point with an advanced save. You can skip a lot of grinding with debug.bat to add Pokémon, set their levels/moves and give yourself items, though.

Is there a guy version (guy x pokemon) ?
Some games like this, but with guy x pokemon? (know about pussymon)
Hinoarashi plans on making a male Trainer story once the current is finished. It would be a new story in the other half of the Region, but both will be able to visit each other's. It's a long way off, though, obviously.

many old bugs not fixed.
I can not more fly.
If you can't use Fly, try opening the game with debug.bat and changing Switch 112 (NO FLYING) to OFF.

f95man

Jun 18, 2018
allie1Edt.png

Replaced allie's face with emmie's for flashing picture as test. Might do more in future for those who prefer emmie if I've got time to kill

You can play as emmie if you rename pictures and sprites

heras5h54.PNG

Will be nice if hinoarashi made art like eyes, hair, clothes more modular so they can be swapped around

Last edited:

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Getting this error when trying to play through Wine on Linux, anyone has anyone idea why? Weirdly enough, I have been able to play this game previously, but it doesn't work anymore, maybe it's some issue with Wine.

error.png

Last edited:

Son Kekarot

Nov 27, 2018
Update: There's some talk of converting the .rar archive to a .zip and then extracting it.

If you're on PC, you should be able to use your old save. If you're on Joiplay, you may (or may not) have to start over.
The Partner Double Battles have been reworked, so if you want to see those, you'll have to start over, regardless.
Thanks for the reply! Appreciate the information!

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Thanks.
The bug comming when you fly to.

I suspect it is because if you have used the old version save.
There was a mistake earlier when you were flying in this area. But that's how you left the city, it fixed itself by itself

Nov 29, 2020
Will be nice if hinoarashi made art like eyes, hair, clothes more modular so they can be swapped around
I don't know about hair and eyes, but I'm pretty sure Hinoarashi wanted to rework the sprite system and make more clothes.
Does anyone know how to activate one of these two events?
I'm fairly sure the first is if you lose to the Breeders on Route 2.
The second is probably a Spirit Adult Video film that isn't in, yet.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Is there a way to surrender to wild pokemon? I know running lets you surrender from trainer battles but I was hoping for the option of doing the same in wild battles

ChickenpieSK

May 3, 2019
Hiya, so I just followed one of the old walkthroughs up to finishing the 4th gym with the sauna block pushing puzzles. How much content am I missing until I'm caught up with the newest content?

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes