Nov 29, 2020
Is this compatible with Joiplay?
A lot of people are having trouble, but at least one person got it working. The one with a working version converted the archive from a .rar to .zip, extracted it, and then went through the normal setup process (I think, I don't use Joiplay).
Hiya, so I just followed one of the old walkthroughs up to finishing the 4th gym with the sauna block pushing puzzles. How much content am I missing until I'm caught up with the newest content?
6 Gyms total + 1 unfinished 'dungeon', Silver Mansion + Power Plant + Mt. Granite (optional, but with some good Pokémon/Loot).
The unfinished dungeon does have the final boss (and loot), but the story doesn't progress and you get sent back to before the fight win or lose.

Last edited:

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
The dresser in Allie's room or a booth in any Pokémon Center to the right of the main counter.

You can't, but Windows has a built-in Magnifier app.

You should be able to find a couple of walkthroughs in this thread with the Search function. For anything else, you're going to have to be more specific with your questions to get meaningful help or advice.

There's no gallery mode, so you miss a lot of the point with an advanced save. You can skip a lot of grinding with debug.bat to add Pokémon, set their levels/moves and give yourself items, though.

Hinoarashi plans on making a male Trainer story once the current is finished. It would be a new story in the other half of the Region, but both will be able to visit each other's. It's a long way off, though, obviously.

If you can't use Fly, try opening the game with debug.bat and changing Switch 112 (NO FLYING) to OFF.
Hi

Thanks for your answer so what I am looking for is something walkthroughs full with everything in game and all pokemons list + how to make evolve and with chats like to make them lv fast and etc and I looking for something so show we're I can find all items in game and more things I just want to play this game from 0
The dresser in Allie's room or a booth in any Pokémon Center to the right of the main counter.

You should be able to find a couple of walkthroughs in this thread with the Search function. For anything else, you're going to have to be more specific with your questions to get meaningful help or advice.

There's no gallery mode, so you miss a lot of the point with an advanced save. You can skip a lot of grinding with debug.bat to add Pokémon, set their levels/moves and give yourself items, though.

Hinoarashi plans on making a male Trainer story once the current is finished. It would be a new story in the other half of the Region, but both will be able to visit each other's. It's a long way off, though, obviously.

If you can't use Fly, try opening the game with debug.bat and changing Switch 112 (NO FLYING) to OFF.
Hi

Thanks for your answer so what I am looking for is something walkthroughs full with everything in game and all pokemons list + how to make evolve and with chats like to make them lv fast and etc and I looking for something so show we're I can find all items in game and more things I just want to play this game from 0 and do evrything in the game that way I need something like this maybe can u help me please ?

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017

Hi

Thanks for your answer so what I am looking for is something walkthroughs full with everything in game and all pokemons list + how to make evolve and with chats like to make them lv fast and etc and I looking for something so show we're I can find all items in game and more things I just want to play this game from 0 and do evrything in the game that way I need something like this maybe can u help me please ?

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
If you're using debug you can just go to switches and turn the event markers for whatever event you want off and do them again. Not quite a gallery but at least if you do something like watch the smeargle scene again or rematch Emmie at some point you can

Reactions: RandomRalts
Nov 22, 2020
Everytime I try to play the game I get this error message:

---------------------------
Ecchi Version Showcase
Exception: Errno::ENOENT

SpriteWindow:813:in `chdir'

SpriteWindow:813:in `initialize'

SpriteWindow:222:in `new'

SpriteWindow:222:in `initialize'

SpriteWindow:259:in `new'

SpriteWindow:259:in `pbGetAutotile'

Spriteset_Map:153:in `_animationSprite_initialize'

Spriteset_Map:151:in `each'

Spriteset_Map:151:in `_animationSprite_initialize'

AnimationSprite:45:in `shadow_initialize'

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
can't have sex with defeated trainers anymore, some help?
You can only do it with female trainers, make sure you have the strap on and you didnt turn it off, and make sure the pokemon youre using to finish the fight is male. Otherwise I don't know what the issue is

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Guys i need help. when i try to start the game this happens.
Ecchi Version Showcase
Exception: Errno::ENOENT

SpriteWindow:813:in `chdir'

SpriteWindow:813:in `initialize'

SpriteWindow:222:in `new'

SpriteWindow:222:in `initialize'

SpriteWindow:259:in `new'

SpriteWindow:259:in `pbGetAutotile'

Spriteset_Map:153:in `_animationSprite_initialize'

Spriteset_Map:151:in `each'

Spriteset_Map:151:in `_animationSprite_initialize'

AnimationSprite:45:in `shadow_initialize'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\???!\Saved Games/Ecchi Version Showcase/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

this is happening to me too hope they fix it but then use debug and this happens

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes