hulster

Mar 16, 2019
Yes finally another update of my favourite Pokemon game :) I know what ill be doing this weekend. best pokemon game ever :) time to use my team beedrill (assdrill) pikachu (hornychu) gyrados (gyrarape) squirtle (squirt a lot) and see how far i can get with this new update.

marthreed

May 14, 2020
View attachment 1327172

Pokémon Ecchi Version - 7/30/2021 Update

Download here: ( 165.70 MB )

Some parts of this release are incomplete.

- Streamlined modding support for overworld animations:
- Added a utility to rescue corrupted save files. Place the save file to be recovered in the "Rescue" directory and select "Rescue" from the main menu while in Debug mode.
- Various bug fixes.
- Fixed some weird behavior with NPCs and scenes not working correctly with the new wardrobe system.
- Fixed a large issue which prevented partner trainers from sending out additional Pokémon.
- Forrester, Jamie, and Emmie shall have full teams when partners rather than a single Pokémon.
- Double battle sections have been rebalanced for full teams.
- New events.
- New Trainer classes.
- New Alpha Pokémon.
- Special scenes will display for certain pairings rather than the default handler.
- Typhloison x Emmie will display a special scene.
- Overhauled relationship system. ( WIP )
- Relationship mechanic added to Jamie. ( WIP )
- Overworld animations added for Swoobat, Rhydon, and the Nidoking, Ninetales, Machamp, Fearow, Venusaur, and Persian lines.
- Strap-on can now be toggled on/off.
- Greyfield City is now accessible.
- Mt. Granite is now accessible.
- New room decorations available in Greyfield City.
- Something fishy is going down in Greyfield City. Didn't Emmie want you to join her to check it out? ( WIP )
some things aren't finished? don't tell me you hurried up because of my posts for this thread.

Nov 29, 2020
Nice, thanks for the update^^. (But, my computer is dead... Do you now a way to play on Android? (Sorry for my english))
Update: There's some talk of converting the .rar archive to a .zip and then extracting it.
Will the new update work with old saves or do you have to start over?
If you're on PC, you should be able to use your old save. If you're on Joiplay, you may (or may not) have to start over.
The Partner Double Battles have been reworked, so if you want to see those, you'll have to start over, regardless.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
The game feels super sluggish on windows 10. Movement are laggy as well as text display. Any known fix? Thanks

Aki-Aka

Oct 27, 2019
There's a program called Joiplay that can run these kinds of games. Unfortunately, while it worked with the previous version, it seems to crash with the current release.
Thanks for the answer, i install Joiplay, but can't run this version of the game... Thanks again (i didn't now this app^^)

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
It seems Pokémon list didn't make it into the archive this time. Odd.
As a workaround, look in the PBS folder for Encounters.txt (Wild Pokémon locations) and Trainers.txt (Trainer teams; you can often fuck male Trained Pokémon for an Egg from Dr. Wankenstien).
Damn I was hoping for the gardevoir line.
Oh well, always next time.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
How has this not been taken down yet? We all know how trigger happy Nin is with their IP's. Most of the good fangames of this series are already gone. Not saying I want this gone, I'm just amazed it's still alive.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi Guys any one have a Walkthroug wich i can trus and is full with evrtyting you need i play this game a very long time ago in the first relise and i want to try again maybe some on can help me with some tricks please ?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes