Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
So i'm having trouble with the game. Used to work fine but now the hentai battle handler (in debug mode) no longer recognises some of the trainer names. Some do still, but examples like the gym leaders and a couple of others, no longer react as if there are such scenes.

Which is odd given the fact i tried with Miranda, and i know she has scenes because i saw them after beating her.
(and before it's asked, i have been using the trainer IDs from the "edit trainer types" thing. But i haven't actually edited any of them)

GhoulGuy360

Dec 17, 2020
So i'm having trouble with the game. Used to work fine but now the hentai battle handler (in debug mode) no longer recognises some of the trainer names. Some do still, but examples like the gym leaders and a couple of others, no longer react as if there are such scenes.

Which is odd given the fact i tried with Miranda, and i know she has scenes because i saw them after beating her.
(and before it's asked, i have been using the trainer IDs from the "edit trainer types" thing. But i haven't actually edited any of them)
Yeah, I would not recommend editing the trainer types at all unless you know what you are doing. which I have absolutely have no idea, so I am not until I know or learn.

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
As of the the recent release: accessing this room also counts as having visited the top floor which will unlock a shortcut to the top from the bottom floor.
You must be the "kami" of the game ,grant my question an answer,....

How to play the latest version on android?

Nov 29, 2020
Im asking myself, on which Route Houndour is hiding, is he even in this version?
Outside Silver Manor, East of Argent City (Argent City is accessed through Limestone cave). There's also a chance to spawn an Alpha Houndoom.
You can check where Pokémon can be encountered yourself by looking in encounters.txt in the PBS folder.

GradeF

Apr 2, 2021
Outside Silver Manor, East of Argent City (Argent City is accessed through Limestone cave). There's also a chance to spawn an Alpha Houndoom.
You can check where Pokémon can be encountered yourself by looking in encounters.txt in the PBS folder.
thanks, didn't had the info before.
really helpful!

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah, I would not recommend editing the trainer types at all unless you know what you are doing. which I have absolutely have no idea, so I am not until I know or learn.
Like i said i don't edit them at all. I just view their names so i can use them in the hentai battle simulator thing.

gruntlord?

Aug 27, 2020
Aw man, why'd mod have to delete my post? I was only goofing on folks who make one-off accounts to mindlessly spam the forum.
a0a2aa4401f86428448d45c7860c6a059463dee3fd8053d556996c2bbd03ebf1.gif .

Jan 6, 2021
A flower bracelet will appear in the lower-left corner when a character is eligible for a relationship. The color of the flower reflects their affinity towards you.

this is from hinoarashi twitter account !! thankyou !!

@hinorashi
通りすがりのポケモンアーティストだ、覚えておけ!

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes