015e1

Jun 29, 2017
fixing the fornts resolved it ..thanks guys
btw ive been trying to catch a syther of does it only apper in kindlewoods..so far it only appered once :(

Nov 29, 2020
btw ive been trying to catch a syther of does it only apper in kindlewoods..so far it only appered once :(
Yeah, that 2% encounter rate is annoying. Especially if you care about Natures and Abilities. Natures can be dealt with by catching an Abra with Synchronize and the appropriate Nature.
You can guarantee Wild Pokémon are male, if you're at least partially undressed, if you didn't know.

MegamanNT

Jun 12, 2020
Um got the update a bit ago and had to stop for a bit since I was busy. I remember talking to Rival after beating the 6th gym but I do not remember where to go. Can anyone lend a hand please. :(

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Um got the update a bit ago and had to stop for a bit since I was busy. I remember talking to Rival after beating the 6th gym but I do not remember where to go. Can anyone lend a hand please. :(
You have currently reached the end of the line.
The Ice Gym is currently the last stop, I think.

marthreed

May 14, 2020
what right do you have to DEMAND anything, the dev isn't getting any money from this, other than what people choose to pay them, they're essentially doing this because they want to, or they want to please people like us, i don't know, you could try a little patience, a little gratitude for when we do get a new update, or if you can't do that, you could try asking nicely
not even sure if they know how to read english words.

015e1

Jun 29, 2017
how do you -> fucked by the Dewgong 3 time? i recall someone saying in the walkthrough
can you please let me know the cities that have gym leaders -thnx

015e1

Jun 29, 2017
Yeah, that 2% encounter rate is annoying. Especially if you care about Natures and Abilities. Natures can be dealt with by catching an Abra with Synchronize and the appropriate Nature.
You can guarantee Wild Pokémon are male, if you're at least partially undressed, if you didn't know.
So far i only encounter syther once in kindleing woods ..any other place where i can find on e?

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes