swampert879

Aug 5, 2019
I know that the newest update is still a work in progress, but I want to say that while the new area is great, it feels really empty. Especially the snowy area you kinda just blow through it really fast. I think adding a bunch of random trainers would really help it feel more alive, plus its harder to grind levels with so few trainers. More trainer battles in general would help the game, or maybe a dedicated VS seeker area for daily training.

Nov 29, 2020
I know that the newest update is still a work in progress, but I want to say that while the new area is great, it feels really empty. Especially the snowy area you kinda just blow through it really fast. I think adding a bunch of random trainers would really help it feel more alive, plus its harder to grind levels with so few trainers. More trainer battles in general would help the game, or maybe a dedicated VS seeker area for daily training.
I'm pretty sure the intent is to backfill areas with Trainers eventually. Route 14 and the Water Routes are particularly empty and have obvious spots for Trainers.
In the meantime, Jamie and Forrester can be rematched, and their teams scale with your level. Alphas also scale.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2020
Where is the femdom in this game? I saw the femdom tag and clicked lol
Probably using the strap-on you can get from a woman in Tulip Town on female Trainers when you win battles. Not what usually comes to mind, but I guess it counts?
is there any other legendary pokemon apart from zapdos?
No. Although:
Hinoarashi said:
Legendary Pokemon are something special and I'd intended to keep the game somewhat self-contained and within the realm of plausibility. I have no intention to involve legendary Pokemon as a basis of the plot too much; so it'd be more comparable to RBY or GSC. We will be able to see and meet them, but they will be ones who having multiple copies of in the world, would not be world-breaking.
Articuno and Moltres being added at some point is possible, for example. I know I'm hoping for that!

Last edited:

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
If you're using debug you can just go to switches and turn the event markers for whatever event you want off and do them again. Not quite a gallery but at least if you do something like watch the smeargle scene again or rematch Emmie at some point you can
Sorry for asking so many years later but how do the switches work?

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
If you're using debug you can just go to switches and turn the event markers for whatever event you want off and do them again. Not quite a gallery but at least if you do something like watch the smeargle scene again or rematch Emmie at some point you can
Do I have to be at the places they normally trigger

Nov 29, 2020
Is there anyway for this game to play on Joiplay ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/pokemon-ecchi-version-2021-07-30-hinorashi.26602/post-6344003
This seems to work. It messes up Allie's bedroom. but I haven't heard about other maps.
Why is mc now a woman?
She's always been a woman. Are you confusing this with a different game, maybe?

The developer is planning on making a male mc 'sequel' once the main story is done. That's a long way off, though.

Last edited:

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
So curios question people, were the heck do I find waterpokemon for the firegym, I know what town but I run around it for hours and not finding any.. Anyone got a detail guide on that?

Nov 29, 2020
So curios question people, were the heck do I find waterpokemon for the firegym, I know what town but I run around it for hours and not finding any.. Anyone got a detail guide on that?
Option 1: Surf
1: Go West then South from Aster Town to Cliffshore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3: Surf on Routes 7 & 8. There's also a cave on the South side of Route 7 with a different selection of Water Pokémon and 2 TMs. Which TM is accessible depends on the Tide (which changes every 6 hours).
Technically, Bidoof evolves to Bibarel, which learns Water Gun on leveling up.
Also, talk to a guy in the Cliffshore Pokémon Center. Refuse his first few offers.

Option 2: Rock Pokemon
Continue East, defeating the Rival. You can find Rock types in the areas ahead (Geodude/Rhyhorn/Larvitar/Aron).
You can also get an Aggron from a Pokémon Center job in Ashwood, an Alpha Rhydon from Route 10 and an Alpha Tyrannitar on Mt. Granite.

Option 3: Ignore
The Ashwood Badge is required for Fly and to challenge Wintercress. By the time you need it, you'll be over leveled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Endri

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Is there anything to do in Greyfield? Or is that where the current update ends at being able to just visit?

Nov 29, 2020
Is there anything to do in Greyfield? Or is that where the current update ends at being able to just visit?
After Wintercress, the Rival asks you to meet her at the Silph Co building. You can do most of it, but the boss battle at the end will reset to before the fight, win or lose.
The Rival won't be there unless you've done Wintercress. There's a Dusk Stone you can pick up, if you have a Pokémon that needs one. The Poke Mart sells Hyper Potions and Full Restores.
Mt. Granite is also worth exploring.

Reactions: Hibikiki

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
After Wintercress, the Rival asks you to meet her at the Silph Co building. You can do most of it, but the boss battle at the end will reset to before the fight, win or lose.
The Rival won't be there unless you've done Wintercress.
Ah, forgot to go there. Thanks for the help!

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
The Rival won't be there unless you've done Wintercress. There's a Dusk Stone you can pick up, if you have a Pokémon that needs one. The Poke Mart sells Hyper Potions and Full Restores.
Mt. Granite is also worth exploring.
Is there anything in Mt. Granite I havent gone up and was debating if i should for any scenes or something

Nov 29, 2020
Is there anything in Mt. Granite I havent gone up and was debating if i should for any scenes or something
Focus Blast TM & Rhydon, Machop, Tyranitar Alphas.
It's also a decent place for level-grinding. I trained my Bagon to Salamence there (after teaching him Brick Break).

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes