roguelikel

Jul 22, 2020
This game is awesome and super cool, tbh personal opinion, this game lacks of a feature of speeding up the game/advancing in the story such as playing other roms on an emulator tell me if i'm wrong ^^"

nightwolffoxy

Jun 14, 2017
hey so i had a older version and got the new one but when i go to continue my game on the new one it gives me an error and then closes the game then i tried to make a new game and it still gives me an error but a different one and closes the game again is there something wrong with the download or what.

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Is there a exp share?
It's in the game files but currently you can't get it through gameplay, only debug mode.

hey so i had a older version and got the new one but when i go to continue my game on the new one it gives me an error and then closes the game then i tried to make a new game and it still gives me an error but a different one and closes the game again is there something wrong with the download or what.
I bet if you just copied the first line of the error message into the search bar of this topic you would get the answer you need.

Reactions: raithark

Arhernandex

Oct 18, 2020
am I downloading it wrong or doing something else wrong when I try unzipping it it gets to 100% then says access denied.
I still find it in my documents I got to game and try to play it.
it starts I press new game i get a black screen and a box comes up saying script spritewindow line 813 errno enoent occurred no such file or directory temp.
sorry about spelling the pics show what ive discribed
Was anyone ever able to give an answer to this

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes