Nov 29, 2020
Nov 29, 2020
How do you have sex with pokemon in overworld?
If the Pokémon has an overworld animation, is male and Allie's arousal is high, 'Fuck' will appear when you select him in the party menu.
Arousal can be viewed on the 'back' of the Trainer card. There was a list of Pokémon with animations, but it didn't make it into the archive for the latest version for whatever reason.

Reactions: LionSex

wdxxx

Dec 15, 2017
Pokemon Emberald Uncernsored also good unfortunatily I found only 2 beta version that game created by Satty if any found more about this pealse share

Wangoblonk

Aug 22, 2021
Is it possible to get the bandit blocking the second Mt. Granite entrance to let me in at this point in the game? (Everything possible finished)

wdxxx

Dec 15, 2017
Got major Breakthrough, this game is develop with Pokemon Essentials and RPG maker XP. yes of course Hinorashi is using H seance of illustrate of his personal create. to know how this game work and tutorial of make this type of game hear link you can all got rss link with in videos.

and here is my game demo no SEX contant just one map with RPG. to show it's work

wdxxx

Dec 15, 2017
one more time above thing for who are more curious and want to make his own game Please support Hironashi for his work cause he the one who make this my Juicy with is Illustration.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
i just found out this game new.how do we fuck with mons tho? i'm using ur save
1. You need your arousal to be more than 75. To increase arousal, walk fully nude or let the NPC's grope or spank you when you pass through them. It increases arousal. Go to your Pokemon page and select your desired Pokemon, it will have a option to fuck. Press it and you're good to go. To check your arousal, press X and head to the character page where it gives info about money and badges. Click enter on it again and it will give you different stats about Allie( default name) including arousal.

2. Go to bed in nude form and select your Pokemon. It will be illustrated animations.

Reactions: felixcrows

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
1. You need your arousal to be more than 75. To increase arousal, walk fully nude or let the NPC's grope or spank you when you pass through them. It increases arousal. Go to your Pokemon page and select your desired Pokemon, it will have a option to fuck. Press it and you're good to go. To check your arousal, press X and head to the character page where it gives info about money and badges. Click enter on it again and it will give you different stats about Allie( default name) including arousal.

2. Go to bed in nude form and select your Pokemon. It will be illustrated animations.
and just losing to a male pokemon or male trainer (besides some certain characters)

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
I'm a little surprised forrester fucks you if you lose to him considering he wont even talk to you if youre naked when you meet him

Xato

May 9, 2020
is there anything new to this game? i finished it before i just wanna know if theres new content

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes