krex44

Mar 5, 2020
anyone know what gen the movesets are based on? i use bulbapedia for reference, i just don't know what gen this game was based on.

Nov 29, 2020
anyone know what gen the movesets are based on? i use bulbapedia for reference, i just don't know what gen this game was based on.
Gen 5. The .txt files in the PBS folder can be read for movesets, Pokémon encounter location and the like.

Thanks so much, my curiousity was driving me wild! Does anyone know where I have to go to encounter the Mt. Granite Alphas as Mt. Granite's cave system is really small?
Anywhere.

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
Hino-Arashi, there's something funky in Mt Granite.

I've ran into an Alpha Tyranitar, a Piloswine inside the cave, and a Beartic in the northern part by the beach. besides all being level 81, they all had the exact same move set. Stone Edge, Super Power, Crunch, Dragon Dance, in that exact order.

I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to be the case. It sounds right for Tyranitar, but the rest, not so much.

EDIT: did further testing. Every single pokemon you run into once you go inside the cave of Mt Granite, then the northern part by the beach? Ever single pokemone is level 81, and has the above mentioned move set. And a re all holding a Chople Berry.

Just to be clear, I was running around naked for this whole process in Debug mode (enitrely cause I was needing some rare candies to survive Mt Granite), and it's only inside the cave and the north beach. before the cave is fine, it's only the Alpha Tyranitar with the move set and berry. The alpha Machoke I caught in that same cell had different moves.

EDIT 2: and not only do they all have the same moveset, they have the same Jolly nature.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2020
I've ran into an Alpha Tyranitar, a Piloswine inside the cave, and a Beartic in the northern part by the beach. besides all being level 81, they all had the exact same move set. Stone Edge, Super Power, Crunch, Dragon Dance, in that exact order.
This is a known bug involving Alpha Pokémon. I'm not sure of the exact circumstances that cause it, but it can be fixed with a (save and) reset.

Last edited:

dasvfdfs

Jul 12, 2021
I was talking to a NPC and i accidentally trigger a scene where Heather use is attraction. How can i make this happen again?

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
i saw on the changelog that theres modding and when i clicked the link i saw pictures am i supposed to save them at put them in the game folders?

Ugyst1

Mar 21, 2020
How do you pass the days? Going to sleep doesn't seem to transition to another weekday. For reference, I have not yet passed the second gym. Is this story-gated?

Nov 29, 2020
How do you pass the days? Going to sleep doesn't seem to transition to another weekday. For reference, I have not yet passed the second gym. Is this story-gated?
It's real-time. The only thing with a specific day is the Breeder in Aster Town being busy on Tuesdays.

willmadrid

Apr 23, 2018
The batch shortcut attempts to launch Game.exe with an added "debug" parameter ( ie; '"c:\folder\Game.exe" debug' ) from the local folder. It cannot do this when launched from the rar archive. The game has to be extracted and run from a proper folder.
sorted it out now thanks

Dogeman69

Apr 2, 2021
I can't seem to play it on joiplay the previous update worked just fine but in this one it just shows a black screen and the app just crashes . Can anyone help?

Reactions: MaskOfMirth

SZeroG

Jan 19, 2021
Looks like a color palette issue
Yeah, I don't think that one actually looked at the screenshot. And also, I have no idea what would cause that, something isn't being loaded properly. The only thing I would suggest is trying to re-extract the download file and say yes to replace. I'm not a tech guy, but it'd be the first thing I would do.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes