Nov 29, 2020
Wait, how do you know that? Did Hino annouced something like that?
Yes.
As I understand it, all Pokémon regions are based off of real places. Hino-Arashi chose a place that would never appear in an official Pokémon game. Allie's story takes place in one half, the male protagonist's story will take place in the other half. The two will be able to visit each other's areas.

Last edited:

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Yes.
As I understand it, all Pokémon regions are based off of real places. Hino-Arashi chose a place that would never appear in an official Pokémon game. Allie's story takes place in one half, the male protagonist's story will take place in the other half. The two will be able to visit each other's areas.
Thank you so much! ( ╹▽╹ )

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Great game, excellent mechanics and gameplay, though I have to ask is there something to do in Greyfield city? I haven't defeated the six gym (the one with the MC's dad), btw does anybody know when the next update is due?

Nov 29, 2020
Great game, excellent mechanics and gameplay, though I have to ask is there something to do in Greyfield city? I haven't defeated the six gym (the one with the MC's dad),
The current 'thing to do' in Greyfield requires you to have defeated Wintercress Gym. That said, it's currently incomplete.
btw does anybody know when the next update is due?
Nobody knows for sure. Last I heard, projected time between updates is 2-3 months, suggesting sometime in October. Hino-Arashi's Twitter hasn't been particularly busy lately, though. I assume it will pick up when there's something worth showing off.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
The current 'thing to do' in Greyfield requires you to have defeated Wintercress Gym. That said, it's currently incomplete.

Nobody knows for sure. Last I heard, projected time between updates is 2-3 months, suggesting sometime in October. Hino-Arashi's Twitter hasn't been particularly busy lately, though. I assume it will pick up when there's something worth showing off.
Cool, thanks

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
The game is running on a build of RPGMaker that was meant to imitate pokemon. Trying to convert it to .gba is impossible. It's like an apples and oranges comparison, they're just too different.
but it is not impossible to port it to say android or perhaps an emulator running on a psv or switch.

witteb

May 3, 2019
is there a debug code/setting to change Forrester releatinship point? I already donated 600 wood planks to the city.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
In case anyone has painfully slow fps while having a pretty good pc, let the game only use a single cpu core, for some reason it starts shitting the bed with more cores.

open task manager -> Details -> right click Game.exe -> Set affinity -> deselect all except one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

andriured

Jul 14, 2021
Help me, I get an error when saving and I lose the advanced. It's already happening to me 2 times, one in the Hypno event and another in the team roket 2.0

stabby

Aug 3, 2017
With the most recent update, I made it out of the Rock Tunnel and saved. When I returned, the first Karate Trainer tried to duel me and the game crashed, forcing a save. When I load the save now I am Unable to move, is my save busted for good now?

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
With the most recent update, I made it out of the Rock Tunnel and saved. When I returned, the first Karate Trainer tried to duel me and the game crashed, forcing a save. When I load the save now I am Unable to move, is my save busted for good now?
If youre able to pause fly or using debug to warp maps would be your best bet. If you cant move or pause id say its pretty busted

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes