Oct 12, 2021
Hold Left Control when talking. Only certain NPCs will fuck you. Or talk to them while naked. Or both?

Greyfield, East of Marigold. The event there isn't finished, but you can still get most of it done. It's also probably worth checking out Mt. Granite.
You also may need to update. 7-30-2021 is the latest. If you do update, the game will crash unless you disable postload scripts.
How do I get that update cause I'm on Android playing through joiplay

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2021
Hold Left Control when talking. Only certain NPCs will fuck you. Or talk to them while naked. Or both?

Greyfield, East of Marigold. The event there isn't finished, but you can still get most of it done. It's also probably worth checking out Mt. Granite.
You also may need to update. 7-30-2021 is the latest. If you do update, the game will crash unless you disable postload scripts.
I did that and I have to restart the game

Bocket

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone know if thre is like any game over scenes or bad ends if you lose on purpose in some fights?
there are no game over scenes since it's basically just Pokemon with sex, but losing a fight will prompt a "rape" scene with both male trainers and Pokemon

Reactions: jjoe zero

KamiVax

Aug 5, 2021
hi
how to flirt in the game
using debug
this question was already answered earlier, hold left control key when talking to NPCs. i know some people don't read previous comments but they really should, since sometimes their question is something that was answered in the same page or at least a few pages ago.

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
So... is there no way of fullscreening the game? Am I just stuck at the 640x480 resolution forever? Because if so, that's kinda ass, not gonna lie.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes