-Rione-

Nov 14, 2021
How do I activate the bug-catcher boy event?
Is it still available? (I'm using google translator)
EDIT: I made it

Last edited:

peka2070 desktop

Nov 12, 2021
ayo guys me new but one ? why tf this happen when i play debug mode in pokemon ecchi when is tried to load in again after i played for the first time i fucking can not enter

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
wish this had a gallery mode, or revenge battle with the rival or gym leaders so the MC could punish or be punished again and again.................

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
In a sense, yes

You have to "trade" it while it's holding a metal coat item. There's a NPC in the game where you trade pokemon to have sex with.
I know this is in-game but this sounds like a great premise for an adult video. I could imagine someone like Mia Kalifa doing ANYTHING for a shiny mew <3

Nov 29, 2020
So that file is another exe?
It's a batch file that opens the game with the debug parameter. It's technically possible to create a shortcut to the .exe that does the same thing, but using the provided batch file is probably easier.

wish this had a gallery mode, or revenge battle with the rival or gym leaders so the MC could punish or be punished again and again.................
I know rematches with the Gym Leaders are planned. There's also a plan for Memory Link to replay scenes.
No promises for when.

Reactions: Nineonenine

Bocket

Jul 30, 2018
It's a batch file that opens the game with the debug parameter. It's technically possible to create a shortcut to the .exe that does the same thing, but using the provided batch file is probably easier.

I know rematches with the Gym Leaders are planned. There's also a plan for Memory Link to replay scenes.
No promises for when.
So far only Jamie has a rematch and subsequent special scene

PartyZone95

Nov 14, 2021
So I've been wanting to play this game, but whenever I install it it launches Dark Elf. Whenever I try to install it, it doesn't install as a compressed file and just as a launcher. I've already completely uninstalled Dark Elf and have tried the other install links but it isn't working. Does anyone know how I can get this to work?

Nov 29, 2020
So I've been wanting to play this game, but whenever I install it it launches Dark Elf. Whenever I try to install it, it doesn't install as a compressed file and just as a launcher. I've already completely uninstalled Dark Elf and have tried the other install links but it isn't working. Does anyone know how I can get this to work?
Your problem is so bizarre I don't know where to start. What is Dark Elf? Are you on PC or Joiplay? Joiplay can work, but it's prone to bugs.

1. Make sure you have Ecchi Version 7-30-2021. The link should be somewhere in the thread. The OP is gone and the first post is not being maintained, so it's out of date.
Assuming PC:
2. I recommend extracting the whole archive, though I've heard of some people playing with just Game.exe extracted.
3. It's an RPG Maker XP game, so make sure you have all the prerequisites for that.

PartyZone95

Nov 14, 2021
Your problem is so bizarre I don't know where to start. What is Dark Elf? Are you on PC or Joiplay? Joiplay can work, but it's prone to bugs.

1. Make sure you have Ecchi Version 7-30-2021. The link should be somewhere in the thread. The OP is gone and the first post is not being maintained, so it's out of date.
Assuming PC:
2. I recommend extracting the whole archive, though I've heard of some people playing with just Game.exe extracted.
3. It's an RPG Maker XP game, so make sure you have all the prerequisites for that.
Thank you for the fast response, I am on PC and when I install the game the only thing I get is a rar file that is called Echi Version Showcase 7 30 2021. And when I click it it wants to go through a game I have on steam that is called Dark Elf. Also is rpg maker xp something I have to install? I'm really confused and new to this whole thing.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes