romeowo

Dec 15, 2021
Yay, but I kinda wanna play as the gym leaders from other games and this one like miranda

Last edited:

romeowo

Dec 15, 2021
My game doesn't work with the 7 30 2021 update for some reason it doesn't work for Samsung can some one give a link that works for android

ToxinProduction

Dec 16, 2021
hello or good evening, could someone help me find the strategic items (choice scarf, life orb, force belt etc.) available in the game please?
I already have the choice band.
thank you very much !

Nov 29, 2020
Like in a wardrobe add a option to switch to Jamie or Miranda
I doubt this will be done by Hinoarashi, but it should be possible by replacing the protagonist sprites. You'll likely have to do it yourself or commission someone, though.

Can you buy cloths somewhere in pokemon ecchi
Not yet. However, the next version will include a system that will make it easier/possible to expand the wardrobe (and wear hats). I doubt there will be many alternate clothes at first, but I expect that to change.

My game doesn't work with the 7 30 2021 update for some reason it doesn't work for Samsung can some one give a link that works for android
There is no separate Mobile build. However, the next version has been tested on the Patreon version of Joiplay, and should work with it. Hopefully, Google Play will be updated to that version soon.
I'm sure you're aware the next Ecchi build is planned for the 19th, but in the meantime, people have reported success with 'disable post-load scripts' and 'optimize maps'.

hello or good evening, could someone help me find the strategic items (choice scarf, life orb, force belt etc.) available in the game please?
I already have the choice band.
thank you very much !\
Sadly, I think most such items are only accessible via Debug mode for now.
Using debug.bat will open the game in Debug Mode.

Nov 29, 2020
How do you create sprites for pokemon ecchi
With most image editors, I'd think. You'd probably want to load the existing sprites as templates. Also, I believe there are some guides/templates on Hinoarashi's Twitter.

One more thing wheres the four gym in cliff shore
To the West, requires Surf.

You do know you can Edit your posts? Double and triple-posting is completely unnecessary.

gruntlord?

Aug 27, 2020
With most image editors, I'd think. You'd probably want to load the existing sprites as templates. Also, I believe there are some guides/templates on Hinoarashi's Twitter.

To the West, requires Surf.

You do know you can Edit your posts? Double and triple-posting is completely unnecessary.
It's a phone player. Expect low quality posts.

TheLampMoth

Dec 12, 2019
Hey guys does anyone know where exactly scyther is appering i know its in kindling woods and you have 1% rate to find him but where is the best spot to walk and find him?

Nov 29, 2020
Hey guys does anyone know where exactly scyther is appering i know its in kindling woods and you have 1% rate to find him but where is the best spot to walk and find him?
2% in Kindling Woods, I'm pretty sure everywhere has the same chance. You can speed up encounter rate by catching an Oddish and using Sweet Scent.
6% in North Kindling Woods (just South of Route 5, past the pond, not through the Guardhouse).

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
screencaps16.png

Pokémon Ecchi Version - 12/19/2021 Update

Download here: ( 180.02 MB )

- Various bug fixes.
- Wardrobe system expanded for new items and hats ( flirting and harassment wardrobe update pending ).
- New Trainer class ( Pokémon Ranger ).
- Created new sprites to make some alpha Pokémon more proportional in the overworld.
- Various bits of graphic polish around the world.
- Silph Co. scenario complete.
- The Fighting Dojo of Cliffshore City is accepting pupils and challengers!
- Pokétchi COLOR reworked.
- Kris, Whitney, Misty, and Sabrina are available in the Pokétchi COLOR.
- Overworld animations added for Lucario, Weedle, and Linoone.
- Overworld animations for the Squirtle, Buizel, Abra, Caterpie, Salamence, Pidgeot, Sandslash, Primeape, Scyther, and Tentacool lines and Lapras, Kabutops, Zigzagoon, and Dragonite added ( thanks to Zerrous ).
- Debug mode may now also be accessed by pressing Down + X on the title screen.
- Added a new tool in Debug mode to view overworld animations.

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
View attachment 1552188

Pokémon Ecchi Version - 12/19/2021 Update

Download here: ( 180.02 MB )

- Various bug fixes.
- Wardrobe system expanded for new items and hats ( flirting and harassment wardrobe update pending ).
- New Trainer class ( Pokémon Ranger ).
- Created new sprites to make some alpha Pokémon more proportional in the overworld.
- Various bits of graphic polish around the world.
- Silph Co. scenario complete.
- The Fighting Dojo of Cliffshore City is accepting pupils and challengers!
- Pokétchi COLOR reworked.
- Kris, Whitney, Misty, and Sabrina are available in the Pokétchi COLOR.
- Overworld animations added for Lucario, Weedle, and Linoone.
- Overworld animations for the Squirtle, Buizel, Abra, Caterpie, Salamence, Pidgeot, Sandslash, Primeape, Scyther, and Tentacool lines and Lapras, Kabutops, Zigzagoon, and Dragonite added ( thanks to Zerrous ).
- Debug mode may now also be accessed by pressing Down + X on the title screen.
- Added a new tool in Debug mode to view overworld animations.

da238dc3a982fa7dfa89055279f8fe96.jpg

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes