dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
kinda forgot this existed I'm happy to play again but I'm gonna assume that there is no new futa content :cry:
Sadly there is no futa content, but if you've got a bit of artistic skill you could add that content easily. I haven't gone to the trouble of drawing and adding big tiddy Gardevoir to the game, but I have lazily edited Allies doggy scenes to be futa with cumshots instead of a strap-on fuck.

You just extract all of this to <Game folder>\graphics\pictures\H\doggy\ and there ya go, a bit of futa in the game. If anyone ever does make their own Gardevoir scene (or any other female-passing pokemon for that matter, Bellossom is pretty close and in the game already) let me know.

Blarnks

Dec 2, 2018
Which of those download links aren't gonna make my antivirus software freak the fuck out? Would be really helpful if there was a Mega link for this game please and thanks. I wish nopy was still alive :c

DanimusPrime

Jan 26, 2019
I gotta ask any impregnation or pregnancy going to be added to the game?
Actually, while the game doesn't technically support the pregnancy fetish, it does use impregnation(sort of) to breed pokemon. Basically, just have a pokemon cum in you then go to the scientist in argent town and he'll make the egg of the pokemon who boned ya.

twisted_air

Sep 4, 2018
How to make the game larger (Works on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS):

- Install OBS Studio and open it (you can close the automated setup)
- Run Pokemon Ecchi
- To the left of the audio bars on the bottom, under "Sources", click the + icon
- Select "Window Capture" and name it anything
- From the "Window" dropdown, select "Ecchi Version Showcase", and click "Okay"
- You should now see Pokemon Ecchi in the preview window with a red border
- If there isn't a red border, left-click to select Pokemon Ecchi in the preview
- Right-click somewhere inside the red rectangle, and left-click on "Windowed Projector"
- Click on Pokemon Ecchi to make it the active window, and enjoy playing!

Last edited:

X37V1990

Feb 8, 2020
I ran into a weird bug. Caught the Aggron in this one cave by having sex, saw it was level 41 and thought that's a great boost. Took him in the team and now every single wild enemy pokemon that i encounter is the same level and has the same 4 attacks.
Earthquake, Ice Punch, etc.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes