Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
I'm trying to play it with Joiplay but when I open the game it just loads for a long time and then crashes. Can't really think of a solution to get it working

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
one doubt,is there a cheat and a save file for the completed game including a save file for an onsen or bath and is there a nudist beach area in this game ?

and a walkthrough

Jun 6, 2020
Ran into a bug where after losing in Silph Co i cannot enter again since it crashes the game
However the rival you team with still appears in defeat scenes outside of the building, so guess she's still attached in some script but i have to way remove her

Nov 29, 2020
one doubt,is there a cheat and a save file for the completed game including a save file for an onsen or bath and is there a nudist beach area in this game ?

and a walkthrough
There is a save with all fuckable Pokémon in this thread. There is little point for a 'completed' save, because you miss out on a lot of things. I'm not sure why you're asking for an 'onsen' save in particular. There is no nudist beach, but you can go anywhere while naked. You won't see a lot of naked NPCs, but there are a few.

what Generation is this game drawing from for movesets?
Gen V, but with Fairy hacked in as a Pokémon Type. The only Fairy moves are those that already existed, so no offensive moves.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
after getting the Lucky Egg, MC is naked now, going to PC closet to get dressed again doesn't work. how to put my clothes back?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
There is a save with all fuckable Pokémon in this thread. There is little point for a 'completed' save, because you miss out on a lot of things. I'm not sure why you're asking for an 'onsen' save in particular. There is no nudist beach, but you can go anywhere while naked. You won't see a lot of naked NPCs, but there are a few.
Could you take me to the save file then and can you give me a cheat as well?

Rayne117

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone able to help, I tried searching some of the terms and "crash when opening" and such.

After downloading the latest version version and extracting (tried 7zip and WINRAR), whenever I open the game it loads, gets to the "press enter" screen and then upon hitting enter immediately crashes. Debug crashes with a different much longer error as soon as it loads up. Am I missing a requirement somewhere? or is it a bug in the latest version?

Edit: I was able to fix the problem with a little more poking around. I opened up the save folder and deleted the gamedata file and the error log. That seems to have fixed the issue for the time being but will update back if it works for the long term.

Last edited:

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
This version have a bit more bugs than the past.
And there isn't a lot of new content either.
Hell, the game broke when i tried Caterpie animation!

CowieDays

Jan 20, 2019
Okay someone know how i can have poochyenas quest??... im nuzzlucking it and already have 5 badges and this quest dont apper to me... i dont know if was a bug cus i rush the game, for playing others versions, but i already had a lucario just rest fight with daddy

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
How to make the game larger (Works on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS):

- Install OBS Studio and open it (you can close the automated setup)
- Run Pokemon Ecchi
- To the left of the audio bars on the bottom, under "Sources", click the + icon
- Select "Window Capture" and name it anything
- From the "Window" dropdown, select "Ecchi Version Showcase", and click "Okay"
- You should now see Pokemon Ecchi in the preview window with a red border
- If there isn't a red border, left-click to select Pokemon Ecchi in the preview
- Right-click somewhere inside the red rectangle, and left-click on "Windowed Projector"
- Click on Pokemon Ecchi to make it the active window, and enjoy playing!
better way to play fullscreen?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes