Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Okay someone know how i can have poochyenas quest??... im nuzzlucking it and already have 5 badges and this quest dont apper to me... i dont know if was a bug cus i rush the game, for playing others versions, but i already had a lucario just rest fight with daddy
Should be aggressive pokemon in Aster town jobs

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Is there a quick way to remove and change clothes without coming back to the pokemon center?
I see "change player outfit" in the debug menu but I don't know the codes

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Is there a quick way to remove and change clothes without coming back to the pokemon center?
I see "change player outfit" in the debug menu but I don't know the codes
1000 is naked, 1111 is fully clothed
Quick way to get naked is fuck your party pokemon in the overworld but the only way to get dressed is in the changing rooms

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
after getting the Lucky Egg, MC is naked now, going to PC closet to get dressed again doesn't work. how to put my clothes back?
same problem..... now its so annoying going to bushes cuz of being ambushed nonstop.... But you can still equiped her clothes in pokemon center, its just not visible.... Just found out

Last edited:

VxmanxV

Oct 17, 2020
How can i play this on android? I was trying to use Joiplay with plugins but its shutting down when im starting the game

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
same problem..... now its so annoying going to bushes cuz of being ambushed nonstop.... But you can still equiped her clothes in pokemon center, its just not visible.... Just found out
I deleted the game, clearly still buggy. but i like it, its pokemon after all.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes