Bam Bino

Dec 8, 2020
Special scenes One with Quilava when you sleep with him.
Two with Typhlosion scenes when you sleep with him. Is this are also available for other pokemons like leafeon, rhydon ?

Blank69

Jan 27, 2019
How can i play this on android? I was trying to use Joiplay with plugins but its shutting down when im starting the game
Go to their patreon page and get the most recent stable build and plugins (31st October as of this writing) and it works fine now.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
After a NSFW scene happens can you repeat that scene or is there a way too without starting game again like when you obtain Eevee

and what pokemon have special scenes?

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Has the creator mentioned that he may do additional positions? Also I remember once I was able to trigger an overworld scene from the pokemon select menu, anyone know how cause I can't find it again?

After a NSFW scene happens can you repeat that scene or is there a way too without starting game again like when you obtain Eevee

and what pokemon have special scenes?
If you read the pdf that comes with the zip it mentions that you can hold shift to continue/repeat scenes.

Bam Bino

Dec 8, 2020
Has the creator mentioned that he may do additional positions? Also I remember once I was able to trigger an overworld scene from the pokemon select menu, anyone know how cause I can't find it again?

If you read the pdf that comes with the zip it mentions that you can hold shift to continue/repeat scenes.
It's a repeat of H-scenes but there is any way to trigger the special scenes like typhlosion ?

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020

Thanks, Do you happen to know any other of the unique scenes excluding the doggystyle ones?

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Thanks, Do you happen to know any other of the unique scenes excluding the doggystyle ones?
Only ones I've found are if you go to your house, strip naked, and then go to bed with certain pokemon. The cyndiquil evolutions seem to have 1 each but can't recall any others atm.

Nuariel

May 30, 2018
Hey I've just created a 100% save with all fuckable pokemon stored in the PC, all lvl 100, shiny and sorted into penis size. I've also created a text file with all fuckable pokemon and female trainers listed. Feel free to message me if something is missing. Mega
can you please update link?

nwf6793

Aug 8, 2021
^this and if anyone from the discord knows about this "Poketchi Color" please enlighten us browser cretins

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes