Herman1410

Oct 4, 2017
Hi i am wondering what the mystery gift is and what i can do and can someone tell my what is the best way to get money fast and efficiently have a nice day.

Nov 29, 2020
Hi i am wondering what the mystery gift is and what i can do and can someone tell my what is the best way to get money fast and efficiently have a nice day.
Mystery Gift is a way to distribute specific Pokémon to players. There are currently no Mystery Gifts for Ecchi Version.

Money
1. Use the Vs Seeker to rematch Trainers in the highest-level zone you have access to. You get the Vs Seeker in Marigold near Route 11.
2. Mine in Limestone Cave each day for things like Star Pieces. Items are determined when you interact with the spot, so you can save beforehand and reload if you don't get anything valuable.
3. There are 3 treasure locations on Route 7 that work the same way.

Sparklez418

Aug 31, 2019
Hey I noticed a lot of other people are getting the line 556 bitmap error, and have solved it by deleting their previous save game, but is there a way to solve the issue without having to delete your save?

Mother3fan

Jan 8, 2022
So I just beat the two admins at Silph tower, what happens next? It wasn’t clear on what I should be doing? Finding a hideout or something?

Nov 29, 2020
Hey I noticed a lot of other people are getting the line 556 bitmap error, and have solved it by deleting their previous save game, but is there a way to solve the issue without having to delete your save?
Rename your save? If the game loads, try changing it back?

So I just beat the two admins at Silph tower, what happens next? It wasn’t clear on what I should be doing? Finding a hideout or something?
That's the end of the story so far. It could probably be better signposted.

Reactions: Mother3fan

legendatnight

Dec 22, 2021
well, i can't play the game, because every time i click to open winrar, it says the file is damaged or corrupted, and i can't extract anything from it, that is, i can't access it

Mother3fan

Jan 8, 2022
Does anyone know how many Ashwood City jobs you need to do till Forrester proposes to be your boyfriend? Is this even in the game still? I saw a post here from way back that says you need to do a lot for this to happen, but I want to know if there’s a specific number of jobs for this to happen? I just want to see the exclusive scene that apparently happens when he proposes.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
it still wont run and it doesnt bring up a save for some reason
Pressing Down+X on the title screen will enter Debug mode in the newest release.

Does anyone know how many Ashwood City jobs you need to do till Forrester proposes to be your boyfriend? Is this even in the game still? I saw a post here from way back that says you need to do a lot for this to happen, but I want to know if there’s a specific number of jobs for this to happen? I just want to see the exclusive scene that apparently happens when he proposes.
The relationship system has been changed and is currently being worked on. In order to enter a relationship with a character, you must propose it by offering them a Blue Wing.

Reactions: Mother3fan
Jan 14, 2018
What would be good would be if all the MO were eliminated, and that like the brother's dewgong, someone will lend you his pokemon, for example forrester that he lends us his scyther to use a cut and that after using it a few overcome this he wants fuck you, forgive the google translator.

Reactions: Goo goo

legendatnight

Dec 22, 2021
That's not particularly specific. 12-19-2021?

Try opening Winrar first, then navigating to the archive. You might also check if your copy of Winrar is up to date.
my latest version is 12 19 2021, I tried several times to open it and I already reinstalled it several times, but it didn't work, I'll try to do it the way you said

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes