yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
i wonder if its possible to change the controls
C and X is really awkward instead the classic Z and X
F1 method doesnt work

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
Gambling plus actually able to count cards is going to make me bust harder than all the sex scenes combined!
Hope we don't have to wait til July...

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
guys need help on directions :
i just got 4 badges
just cleared cliffshore and beat the gym owner
before that i travelled way east cuz i didnt know what way lol, as far as grayfield and farm a lot of lvl 50s in the snow mountain lol
then i realize i need to go to clifshore first

so now what ? idk where to go
back to greyfield ?
also, i cant seem to return the surf dewgong to the npc lol

Nov 29, 2020
so now what ? idk where to go
back to greyfield ?
Yarrow, via Limestone Cave (Route 14) or Mt. Granite (Routes 15 & 26)

also, i cant seem to return the surf dewgong to the npc lol
As far as I know, you can't. It's the replacement for Surf. There's a scene if you ride Dewgong while naked long enough, and another if you do that scene 3 times, then return to Martin, who gave it to you.

Reactions: yangjuelek

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
how to evolve eevee to forms, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon and Leafeon, I read several guides but I didn't understand how to make it work in this game.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
lol ok, umm
somehow i ended up on Argent city
and the ghost manor
how do u beat that thing ?
am i too early here?

Nov 29, 2020
how to evolve eevee to forms, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon and Leafeon, I read several guides but I didn't understand how to make it work in this game.
Espeon, Umbreon: Level up during the day/night at high Happiness. There's no shader, but there is a day/night cycle. It's based on your system clock. Happiness can be increased by fucking him or letting him fuck other Trainers.
Glaceon: Level up at Mt. Granite.
Leafeon: Level up in Kindling Woods.

lol ok, umm
somehow i ended up on Argent city
and the ghost manor
how do u beat that thing ?
am i too early here?
You need the Silph Scope to identify and fight the Ghosts. You can find it at Smuggler's Rise, north of Cliffshore. You need Strength to get in.

Vradddl

Jul 21, 2018
I have a problem, on starting a new game when to choose the character name the game acts like the cancel key is always pressed, same in the option page on the main menu. It stays even after a whole delete.

Last edited:

Sid_star1

Feb 1, 2022
Hey guys!
I just completed playing the game till the walkthrough that was uploaded here(The one with aggresive pokemon quest being the last) and i dont know what to do next...can anyone here please guide me or provide with latest walkthrough?

Btw great game Hino!

Nov 29, 2020
...(The one with aggresive pokemon quest being the last) ...can anyone here please guide me or provide with latest walkthrough?
The better indicator of where you are is which Badges you have.
1. Aster
2. Ashwood
3. Marigold (Strength HM: Talk to a Sailor in a house)
4. Cliffshore (Badge required to use Strength) Be sure to check out the Dojo next to the Gym
5. Yarrow (Requires Strength)
6. Wintercress (Requires all 5 previous Badges)
7. Greyfield (City is in, Gym is not)
8. TBA

Sid_star1

Feb 1, 2022
The better indicator of where you are is which Badges you have.
1. Aster
2. Ashwood
3. Marigold (Strength HM: Talk to a Sailor in a house)
4. Cliffshore (Badge required to use Strength) Be sure to check out the Dojo next to the Gym
5. Yarrow (Requires Strength)
6. Wintercress (Requires all 5 previous Badges)
7. Greyfield (City is in, Gym is not)
8. TBA
Yeah I've completed till yarrow city. How do I go to the next gym?
And also are there any special scenes to do?
Any idea of how to get the Forrester as your bf?

Nov 29, 2020
Yeah I've completed till yarrow city. How do I go to the next gym?
Route 2 (West from Tulip) or Route 21 (West then North from Cliffshore). Both require Surf.

And also are there any special scenes to do?
Did you climb the ranks of the Cliffshore Dojo? Have you been to the North-West corner of the Power Plant on Route 12?

Any idea of how to get the Forrester as your bf?
Give him gifts (water, soda, lemonade work), turn in Wood Bundles for the job at the Pokemon Center, win Rematches. At a certain point, he'll accept a Blue Wing as a gift (Clover or Cliffshore Department Store).

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
How do I properly patch the game? The creator said to merge the /Data/ withe the old one but I don't know how to do that

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes