romeowo

Dec 15, 2021
How can I use pokietchi colors also can someone give me a link for pokemon ecchi the latest version that works on Android please

Last edited:

HarveyderHAse

Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys i have a problem with that game some functions arent work like the wardrobe or at some scenes the game crashes...are there any tips or bug fixes i need to play the game? thanks :)

Nov 29, 2020
What does flirting with pokemon do? I know with some people they give items.
Nothing, as far as I know. I suspect there is just no special case to prevent it.

I can't seem to access this outfit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this doesn't help, you need to be more specific about what you're trying.

ISven

May 19, 2017
I hope the developer should change the name of his game before the Shinobis-Samurais-Sumotoris of lawyers from Nintendo catches him and puts a big Italian plumber's pipe in his buttocks. :LOL:

It would be a shame if this project were stopped.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
What emulator can i play this on android?,i already tried on joiplay and my boy emulator but it wont work

Nov 29, 2020
Ah yes, thanks. I wonder what the use for it will be.
A job in Argent City.

What emulator can i play this on android?,i already tried on joiplay and my boy emulator but it wont work
Joiplay should work. You may have to disable post-load scripts. Or something like that.
You may also need the latest Patreon version. Hopefully, the Google Play version will be updated some time soon.

Reactions: Number 4

romeowo

Dec 15, 2021
But can some one please give me the latest version for pokemon ecchi that works on android

Last edited:

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
Joiplay should work. You may have to disable post-load scripts. Or something like that.
You may also need the latest Patreon version. Hopefully, the Google Play version will be updated some time soon.
I download the latest joiplay and the rpg plugin but i dont know how to disable the post-load script and this show's up to

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes