Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Would be cool? Certainly.
However, that would take a lot of work since the dev would have to recreate every scene with the new trainer sprite.
The thing is mainly that I don't think it CAN be done. With a flash or 3D engine, it'd be fairly simple. It would just mean treating things like the head as a separate, interchangeable asset, so that most of the art could be reused, just with a different head et possibly skin tone. Other games did it before with no issue.
But the thing is, RPG Maker, for how flexible it is, can't really handle that, as far as I know. Or at least not in a reliable, simple way. It'd make for too much work. And remaking all the art with different variants would be both a absurdly heavy undertaking at this point, and probably really costly, unless the dev is also the artist.

Reactions: Astrolucidity
Nov 29, 2020
RPG Maker can't natively, but Hinoarashi wrote a function to build sprites from templates as part of the upgrade to the wardrobe. It's why changing clothing now has a bit of lag. You'd still need to make all the templates. Illustrations (flirt, post-combat/bed, special) would also need to be replaced but in theory it could be done.

Last edited:

Caladmure

Jan 13, 2019
So maybe I'm just dumb but, whenever I extract the showcase file I get these files. If I extract the app file I get some sort of bloom exe that doesn't run. Am I doing something wrong or what?

PureXxX

Oct 18, 2017
does anyone know how to get wall animations to work in the debug overworld handler? They seem to be the only ones I cant figure out

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
I can't wait for a gallery replaying scenes is basically not work the effort sometimes... I look forward to the day it gets added in. God speed

DanimusPrime

Jan 26, 2019
Is there any femdom/reverse rape stuff, like author mentioned in the Genre section?
If you aquired the Strap-on key item and win a battle against a female trainer, you'll use the strap-on to fuck them. If you lose to a male wild pokemon/trainer (or give up in the case of the male trainer), the male will take advantage of you. There are also a number of events that has these fetishes depending on the circumstances.

zzzyx123

Feb 23, 2020
If you aquired the Strap-on key item and win a battle against a female trainer, you'll use the strap-on to fuck them. If you lose to a male wild pokemon/trainer (or give up in the case of the male trainer), the male will take advantage of you. There are also a number of events that has these fetishes depending on the circumstances.
Thanks for letting me know man!

zzzyx123

Feb 23, 2020
I put some time in this game, so far there isn't any "traditional" femdom stuff; when you defeat a male trainer, you can't "take advantage"(words that the author of the game used) of that male character, same for male pokemons. However, when you defeat a female trainer, you can take advantage of her by using a dildo. So no, does not contain traditional femdom, at least not in a way we think/define femdom in our minds. Oh well, still a good work nonetheless, I actually spend more time grinding the pokemon stuff than having sex :))

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I put some time in this game, so far there isn't any "traditional" femdom stuff; when you defeat a male trainer, you can't "take advantage"(words that the author of the game used) of that male character, same for male pokemons. However, when you defeat a female trainer, you can take advantage of her by using a dildo. So no, does not contain traditional femdom, at least not in a way we think/define femdom in our minds. Oh well, still a good work nonetheless, I actually spend more time grinding the pokemon stuff than having sex :))
You actually got it backwards, this game uses the "traditional" use of the word femdom while what you seek is the "more modern" use of the word. Femdom actual definition and past usage was for any content where a girl is in the dominate role in a sexual relationship....regardless if her partner is male or female. Thanks to the explosion of monster girl games that some years back, we see that term used a lot more towards males than both sexes. Thus it became a modern thing to associate the term with girl dominate guy. Though yuri femdom still going strong so how that mindset exists is beyond me....
Anywho, game has femdom = yes.

Reactions: zzzyx123
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes