RealF

Dec 1, 2021
I download the latest joiplay and the rpg plugin but i dont know how to disable the post-load script and this show's up to
The way I solved your particular issue (shown in the image) is by downloading the old ersion of joiplay (the one thats currently on play store) and then downloading the RTP's. Just change the folder name where the RTP's get downloaded to and delete the old version of joiplay and install the new one. Change the folder name back.

Pls reply if it works, coz I got an error saying undefined method bitmap.

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
The way I solved your particular issue (shown in the image) is by downloading the old ersion of joiplay (the one thats currently on play store) and then downloading the RTP's. Just change the folder name where the RTP's get downloaded to and delete the old version of joiplay and install the new one. Change the folder name back.

Pls reply if it works, coz I got an error saying undefined method bitmap.
Where can i download the RTP?

amognsjsjfd

Feb 18, 2022
Will there one day be an Android port or something? Playing on Joiplay rn is buggy rn since i can only play the 2020 December version of the game, Anyway that someone could Port the game onto android?

Mokalover

Dec 14, 2021
My anti-virus blocks every webpage link listed, are any of them safe? My AV has never run me wrong but I want this game so just double checking

Sid_star1

Feb 1, 2022
Any ideas on how to have sex with the forrester?
He's become my bf but all i can do is relax on the bed naked and no sex scenes as such:(

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes