legendatnight

Dec 22, 2021
well, I tried to recover the files in winrar, but it said "that there is no file in the folder", there is nothing in the file
That's not particularly specific. 12-19-2021?

Try opening Winrar first, then navigating to the archive. You might also check if your copy of Winrar is up to date.
well, I tried to recover the files in winrar, but it said "that there is no file in the folder", there is nothing in the file

Nov 6, 2021
There should be a black haired scientist on either floor 4 or 5 of the western SilphCo elevater. Fight him, he gives you the details. What happens after that, I don't know, may not be implemented yet.

Just to be clear, I did this after picking to bully a researcher. I think the Jamie route is the same, you just talk to her first, she then says to go find a researcher. So it should have the same end-point of the black-haired researcher in SilphCo.

Cant find this npc

Mother3fan

Jan 8, 2022
Are the following things accessible in the current version of the game? The electabuzz job and the winter hat. I saw these on Hino’s Twitter feed the other day but I wanna know if there accessible yet or if it was just a sneak peak for future updates from Hino.

Nov 29, 2020
Are the following things accessible in the current version of the game? The electabuzz job and the winter hat. I saw these on Hino’s Twitter feed the other day but I wanna know if there accessible yet or if it was just a sneak peak for future updates from Hino.
The Electabuzz job wasn't finished in time. Hopefully it will be in the next release.
The hat can be bought in Clover (Ushanka).

Reactions: Mother3fan

Captain Pavel

Dec 4, 2021
Does anyone know the deal with the Smugglers' Rise near Cliffshore? I went there but I couldn't get any further than the hall with flashing statues because the doors are locked. Is it still in devleopment or am I missing something?

Mother3fan

Jan 8, 2022
Does anyone know the deal with the Smugglers' Rise near Cliffshore? I went there but I couldn't get any further than the hall with flashing statues because the doors are locked. Is it still in devleopment or am I missing something?
Once you pass the statues, go straight down the hall and interact with the phone on the wall. That will turn off the alarm, once that’s done, interact with the statues and rotate them accordingly so that they don’t face into the hallway. The doors won’t open unless the alarm is off. So rotate them away and then you can enter the locked doors.

Mother3fan

Jan 8, 2022
Is there a way to revisit the losing scene of Allie and Jamie vs Cognac and the grunt in the north part of the forest? I tried finding it in the Debug mode testing area but no luck. Am I doing something wrong?

Jun 19, 2021
Some sort of easy to use gallery would be cool. The tool with Debug is a pain in the ass to use if I don't know what to enter. Maybe a Cheatsheet would help with that. So I know what ot enter for each scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mother3fan

Cpt. Jonas

Jun 12, 2020
Please make it possible to play in android .... the joi play method isn't working anymore so missing out the new updates :( hope the developer releases android version on near future

Nov 29, 2020
Please make it possible to play in android .... the joi play method isn't working anymore so missing out the new updates :( hope the developer releases android version on near future
Supposedly, the latest Joiplay Patreon build works.

How do you unlock the Cynthia scenes in the adult video store? Or is it only viewable in Debug mode?
There are a number of scenes in the files that aren't accessible right now, including this one.

Doppiofriend

Jun 9, 2019
Where are you suppose to buy clothes? I've seen talks about the wardrobe mechanic in the changelog and the dev's twitter but I haven't encountered a single shop where you could buy clothing.

Nov 29, 2020
Where are you suppose to buy clothes? I've seen talks about the wardrobe mechanic in the changelog and the dev's twitter but I haven't encountered a single shop where you could buy clothing.
There are two hats: 1 in Kindling Woods Team Spirit hideout, 1 in Clover's Shop (Ushanka).
Mostly, it's a framework for later expansion. There will be at least 1 new outfit in the next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 7, 2019
Is there some guide for the H-Events in this game? I feel like I missed a lot of stuff in my first run a few versions ago but I'm too lazy to talk to each npc just to not miss anything.

Mother3fan

Jan 8, 2022
I’m trying to revisit the second spirit event in Kindling Woods with Jamie through De-bug mode, does anyone know which switches I need to use to make it happen without making the game controls freeze up?

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Is there a way to play this on android?

I tried joiplay but it doesn't work at all....

Any other rpg emulators that I could try?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes