Octagram

Jul 6, 2018
Pokemon adult parody games never get finished :( , "Leaf on Fire" was my fav. I really hope this one survives

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
How can I play it on full screen? I use windows 10 home
How to make the game larger (Works on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS):

- Install OBS Studio and open it (you can close the automated setup)
- Run Pokemon Ecchi
- To the left of the audio bars on the bottom, under "Sources", click the + icon
- Select "Window Capture" and name it anything
- From the "Window" dropdown, select "Ecchi Version Showcase", and click "Okay"
- You should now see Pokemon Ecchi in the preview window with a red border
- If there isn't a red border, left-click to select Pokemon Ecchi in the preview
- Right-click somewhere inside the red rectangle, and left-click on "Windowed Projector"
- Click on Pokemon Ecchi to make it the active window, and enjoy playing!
Or simply use Windows magnifier app.
Anyway there are some irritating bugs, so save often and use debug a lot. Have fun.

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
every time i download, and attempt to play this the following error pop up, which causes it to close down...

Ecchi Version Showcase
Script 'PTrainer_NPCTrainers' line 556: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'bitmap' for nil:NilClass

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
Since the Wardrobe system got expanded, is there any new clothing stuff in the game currently? or is that for the future?

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Is there a newer version of the Emmie mod? The one I found doesn't really work and if not is there a way to play as her and see the scenes with her through debug mode?

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
Since the Wardrobe system got expanded, is there any new clothing stuff in the game currently? or is that for the future?
Assuming the 12/24/2021 latest patch is applied to the 12/19/2021, there are currently three hats, the standard outfit, and a Buneary girl suit available ( this is a WIP and needs Switch 423 enabled in debug mode to access ).

Reactions: Snaker

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
There should be a black haired scientist on either floor 4 or 5 of the western SilphCo elevater. Fight him, he gives you the details. What happens after that, I don't know, may not be implemented yet.

Just to be clear, I did this after picking to bully a researcher. I think the Jamie route is the same, you just talk to her first, she then says to go find a researcher. So it should have the same end-point of the black-haired researcher in SilphCo.

Last edited:

Dinokiller870

Dec 27, 2021
every time i download, and attempt to play this the following error pop up, which causes it to close down...

Ecchi Version Showcase
Script 'PTrainer_NPCTrainers' line 556: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'bitmap' for nil:NilClass
I had the same problem open the save folder and delete the contents

Reactions: Zatorr
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes