Bam Bino

Dec 8, 2020
Have anyone know anything about book "The Ruins of Ethyela Vol. II" in the Ship Co. where we defeat the boss. Is there any event or any news kindly tell me if you have any info.

Grunsk

Jan 23, 2018
i am on linux (running winetricks on pop shop ) run well but on sex event it crashes an i get this error message: Script FmodeEx line 118: FmodeEx::Error occurred FMOD error ! (67) A resource that the plugin requires cannot be found (ie the DLS file for MIDI playback or other DLLs that it needs to load)

can someone help me i am new to linux and most of the time i dont know what i am doing
A very late reply to this, but I have just come across the same issue, and found a solution, which I don't think this thread had (with a quick search).

Basically, make sure libfmod is installed (not 100% if this is necessary) with whatever package manager you have (libfmod is on the AUR, if you use Arch Linux or a derivative).

Then, use winetricks to install gmdls into the prefix you're using for this game. Example terminal command:
Bash:
WINEPREFIX="<prefix_path>" winetricks -q gmdls
(Replace <prefix_path> with the path to your wine prefix, ofc)

After I did that, I no longer got that error, and was able to proceed with the scene I had difficulty with before.

kinkywhiterose

May 29, 2019
I dont think I have seen anyone talk about this, but you can enter the top left most building in Greyfield. It has some story stuff. Was this there before and I missed it or is it new content?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
How much has been added since the November 2022 version? I'm not sure if I should jump in or hold off for the next one

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
[had too post this again cuz no one is helping and can't play the game until i get help] what do i do if it says script is hanging?

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes