Nov 29, 2020
What's the new content on this release?
How much has been added since the November 2022 version? I'm not sure if I should jump in or hold off for the next one
Changelog compiled by players, so it may be missing things.

is there male protagonist version of this game but bangs female pokemons?
No, but Hinoarashi plans on making a sequel of sorts with a male protagonist when Allies story is done. He'll be on the other half of the island, and the two will be able to visit.

Is there a pokemon breeding mechanic?
Yes and no.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gutsandguts

RaZee

Jan 27, 2018
So I've played for around an hour and encountered only the same one sex pose so far. Is that just at the start like that, or is there not really much variety? Thanks :)

quenty

Jan 31, 2021
I cant find second spirit in seeing tht unseen quest, ghost just doesnt spawn, on north of the pokemon center is 3 spots, but it only glown light, and spirit doesnt appear. i meet Natsumi many times but it just doesnt work she repeat the same line after i talk to first spirit.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Shit, I got a new PC this year and it seems my old saves are just gone, which is weird because I copied everything from my old PC over so it seems more like the new version deleted it or they're just in a different place, any ideas?

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Used my save from previous version and I can't put on clothes,she's naked with a blindfold no matter what

Nov 29, 2020
can the mc also lewd fem pokemon?
No, the system doesn't handle female Pokémon right now. It will be added when the male protagonist is. Allie will be able to use it then.

I cant find second spirit in seeing tht unseen quest, ghost just doesnt spawn, on north of the pokemon center is 3 spots, but it only glown light, and spirit doesnt appear. i meet Natsumi many times but it just doesnt work she repeat the same line after i talk to first spirit.
Did you find the item the first spirit was looking for?

Shit, I got a new PC this year and it seems my old saves are just gone, which is weird because I copied everything from my old PC over so it seems more like the new version deleted it or they're just in a different place, any ideas?
There should be a shortcut to the game's Save folder. I'm not sure if the name of the game's folder matters. If it does, then naming it differently might put your saves in a different folder.

Used my save from previous version and I can't put on clothes,she's naked with a blindfold no matter what
Are you on Joiplay? It has some trouble with the code that compiles the Allie's sprite depending on what she's wearing.
Make sure the game has permissions and you're on the latest Joiplay version from their Patreon page. If all else fails, the game thinks you're wearing whatever the Wardrobe says, even if Allie's sprite doesn't match.

Last edited:

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Oh so there will be a male mc later? That sounds fun, if we can get it on with the current MC, her rival, and the other ladies ^^

Nov 29, 2020
About what percent completed is the game? seems very promising
7 Badges.
At least 13 sidequests.
Game Corner and 3-4 other minigames.
Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Lugia and their side areas.
A solution for Trade Evolutions.
Several outfits.
'Alpha' Pokémon with optimized Natures, Movesets and Stats to reduce grinding.
A bunch of scenes not included in the above.

Reactions: Alkasal

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Glad to hear that the game finally got updated. But im still gonna be waiting for a bit while longer. Joiplay is really my only way of playing the game. And it seems people are already saying that this version is shaky with Joiplay right now. Hoping somebody tinkers and tweaks with it some time soon.

Reactions: Alkasal
Aug 11, 2021
Can I just say one thing that may or may not make the game better (or easier)?
Most of the game's "content" is only awarded in case you lose a special battle. But since Pokemon is easy AF it's hard to lose most times, and you end up missing a lot of scenes that you have no idea existed, because they only happen if you lose. My pitch is that the "RUN" option is changed to "GIVE UP" when there's a pokemon battle. It's an easy way to throw the fight and get a special cutscene. It's been a couple of years since I played it, and I didn't download the new version yet, but I hope we get something of that nature.

quenty

Jan 31, 2021
No, the system doesn't handle female Pokémon right now. It will be added when the male protagonist is. Allie will be able to use it then.

Did you find the item the first spirit was looking for?

There should be a shortcut to the game's Save folder. I'm not sure if the name of the game's folder matters. If it does, then naming it differently might put your saves in a different folder.

Are you on Joiplay? It has some trouble with the code that compiles the Allie's sprite depending on what she's wearing.
Make sure the game has permissions and you're on the latest Joiplay version from their Patreon page. If all else fails, the game thinks you're wearing whatever the Wardrobe says, even if Allie's sprite doesn't match.
thanks, didnt know i need to find items

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes