Shaisama661

Oct 7, 2023
He scales to your level. This question is hard to answer, because it seems to me like you'd want to farm XP on the Pokémon you want to use in general. Or did you Debug in an XP Share?
I'd suggest farming vs Alphas instead (which also scale). You only have to beat one, instead of six. It's much easier to find an Alpha the Pokémon you want to power-level can defeat.

It should be. Personally, I caught a Stantler with Frisk for Thief duty. I'm pretty sure Thief has a bug: It doesn't work if the target faints.
If all else fails, you can use Debug mode (Down Arrow + X on the Title Screen) to give one to yourself.
Unfortunately, it also causes Typhlosion's special bed scenes to crash. To fix it, re-extract the Data\Map files from the archive and overwrite.
Thanks, didn't know that ability, gonna check it out later.

Felipeklb

Dec 24, 2022
My saved game disappeared, does anyone know how to fix it?
Note: the only thing I did was copy the game folder and save it to the drive

Nov 29, 2020
My saved game disappeared, does anyone know how to fix it?
Note: the only thing I did was copy the game folder and save it to the drive
The Save isn't in the game folder on PC. The 'Save' folder is a link to the actual save location. If your new folder is on a different drive, you'll have to follow the link on your old drive. Look for Game.rxdata.

I'm not otaku

Feb 23, 2024
I just added a Turbo (Speed) script to the game but I haven't tested it much, what I mean is that I haven't played it yet, in a little while, I don't know tomorrow maybe I'll upload it for everyone to have.

Acabo de añadir un script Turbo (Velocidad) al juego pero no lo he probado mucho, lo que quiero decir es que aún no lo he jugado, en un rato, no sé mañana a lo mejor lo subo para que lo tenga todo el mundo.

Last edited:

I'm not otaku

Feb 23, 2024
Hello to all Pokémon Ecchi Version [v12-23-2023] players I have an announcement to share with you.

I recently added a new script to the game that allows you to increase the speed. I noticed that many players were finding the character walking slow and the battles were equally slow, so I wanted to help improve their gameplay experience.

This script is easily activated by pressing the [Alt] key while playing the game. It will allow you to switch between normal, 2x and 3x speed. This will make your character move faster and make battles run more smoothly.

To install this script, just follow these simple steps:

*Download the .RAR file containing the script.
*Locate the main folder where you have installed Pokémon Ecchi Version [v12-23-2023].
*Move the script file to that folder.
*If you are prompted to replace an existing file, select yes.
That's it! You can now start the game and enjoy the new speed feature.
Please note that although I have tested, there may still be some small bugs and I have not tested in JoiPlay.

I hope you enjoy this improvement and that your experience playing Pokémon Ecchi Version will be even more enjoyable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos los jugadores de Pokémon Ecchi Version [v12-23-2023] Tengo un anuncio que compartir con ustedes.

Recientemente he agregado un nuevo script al juego que permite aumentar la velocidad. Noté que muchos jugadores encontraban que el personaje caminaba lento y las batallas eran igualmente lentas, así que quise ayudar a mejorar su experiencia de juego.

Este script se activa fácilmente presionando la tecla [Alt] mientras juegas. Te permitirá cambiar entre velocidad normal, 2x y 3x. Esto hará que tu personaje se mueva más rápido y que las batallas transcurran de manera más ágil.

Para instalar este script, solo sigue estos sencillos pasos:

*Descarga el archivo .RAR que contiene el script.
*Localiza la carpeta principal donde tienes instalado Pokémon Ecchi Version [v12-23-2023].
*Mueve el archivo del script a esa carpeta.
*Si te pide reemplazar un archivo existente, selecciona que sí.
Listo Ya puedes iniciar el juego y disfrutar de la nueva función de velocidad.
Por favor ten en cuenta que aunque he hecho pruebas, puede que aún existan algunos pequeños errores y no he hecho pruebas en JoiPlay.

Espero que disfrutes de esta mejora y que tu experiencia jugando Pokémon Ecchi Version sea aún más placentera.

Enlace del Script / Link to Script:

• Red Heart
Reactions: jttth and Hibikiki
Sep 22, 2016
Hello to all Pokémon Ecchi Version [v12-23-2023] players I have an announcement to share with you.

I recently added a new script to the game that allows you to increase the speed. I noticed that many players were finding the character walking slow and the battles were equally slow, so I wanted to help improve their gameplay experience.

This script is easily activated by pressing the [Alt] key while playing the game. It will allow you to switch between normal, 2x and 3x speed. This will make your character move faster and make battles run more smoothly.

To install this script, just follow these simple steps:

*Download the .RAR file containing the script.
*Locate the main folder where you have installed Pokémon Ecchi Version [v12-23-2023].
*Move the script file to that folder.
*If you are prompted to replace an existing file, select yes.
That's it! You can now start the game and enjoy the new speed feature.
Please note that although I have tested, there may still be some small bugs and I have not tested in JoiPlay.

I hope you enjoy this improvement and that your experience playing Pokémon Ecchi Version will be even more enjoyable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos los jugadores de Pokémon Ecchi Version [v12-23-2023] Tengo un anuncio que compartir con ustedes.

Recientemente he agregado un nuevo script al juego que permite aumentar la velocidad. Noté que muchos jugadores encontraban que el personaje caminaba lento y las batallas eran igualmente lentas, así que quise ayudar a mejorar su experiencia de juego.

Este script se activa fácilmente presionando la tecla [Alt] mientras juegas. Te permitirá cambiar entre velocidad normal, 2x y 3x. Esto hará que tu personaje se mueva más rápido y que las batallas transcurran de manera más ágil.

Para instalar este script, solo sigue estos sencillos pasos:

*Descarga el archivo .RAR que contiene el script.
*Localiza la carpeta principal donde tienes instalado Pokémon Ecchi Version [v12-23-2023].
*Mueve el archivo del script a esa carpeta.
*Si te pide reemplazar un archivo existente, selecciona que sí.
Listo Ya puedes iniciar el juego y disfrutar de la nueva función de velocidad.
Por favor ten en cuenta que aunque he hecho pruebas, puede que aún existan algunos pequeños errores y no he hecho pruebas en JoiPlay.

Espero que disfrutes de esta mejora y que tu experiencia jugando Pokémon Ecchi Version sea aún más placentera.

Enlace del Script / Link to Script:

Will this allow you to skip text and speed up the sex scenes as well?

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Be careful people, it seems we have a so called "game journalist" here at F95, those moth****ckers only aims to destroy fan work for attention from companies.
Just be careful with people with almost no messages amount and no likes at all.
That leellchln guy is monitoring other nintendo game parodies too.
Be careful.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes