Sep 28, 2021
Latest version of Pokemon Ecchi Version support cheats??
Bcs I'm using Joi Play emulator with enable cheats but can't use cheats in this game
In old version I can use the cheat
Anyone can help me with this??
Please

Reactions: ZenMaru
Apr 14, 2024
Debug re-compiles scripts, which introduces at least one bug. It is recommended you replace the Map files in Data after using it, if not the whole folder.
New versions are always public.
Thanks for the reply man! May I ask how to replace the map files? Or what do i replace the map files with? Do i replace it with the original map file folder? (Idk what im talking about)

Apr 14, 2024
Latest version of Pokemon Ecchi Version support cheats??
Bcs I'm using Joi Play emulator with enable cheats but can't use cheats in this game
In old version I can use the cheat
Anyone can help me with this??
Please
Also tried using the cheat wand for joiplay but it didnt work. Looks like it doesnt work.
If u want you cane use the debug mode.

First load the game and wait on the menu,
Then hold down and press x. When allies clothes dissapear load your save and use the menu. Debug should appear

Nov 29, 2020
Or what do i replace the map files with?
You re-extract the Data folder from the Ecchi archive and overwrite.
If you plan to use Debug often, I recommend keeping two copies of the Data folder. One 'clean'/pre-Debug and one 'dirty'/post-Debug.

You can rename them to swap them out. (i.e the 'clean' one is Data when playing normally, but something like DataOriginal when you want to use Debug, and the other is Data when you want to use Debug but DataDebug when not.)
I assume it's possible to rename things on mobile, anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Igottachangebro
Apr 14, 2024
You re-extract the Data folder from the Ecchi archive and overwrite.
If you plan to use Debug often, I recommend keeping two copies of the Data folder. One 'clean'/pre-Debug and one 'dirty'/post-Debug.

You can rename them to swap them out. (i.e the 'clean' one is Data when playing normally, but something like DataOriginal when you want to use Debug, and the other is Data when you want to use Debug but DataDebug when not.)
I assume it's possible to rename things on mobile, anyway.
Ahhh I get it now! Thanks again! Will try. I'll update you guys if it works

Demtell

Jul 12, 2024
Good day people! I have this bug where Allie's clothes does not change even when I change them via wardrobe, If I do change them via wardrobe, the new clothing only appears when Allie runs. I play on android Joiplay and help will be much appreciated.

Nov 29, 2020
Good day people! I have this bug where Allie's clothes does not change even when I change them via wardrobe, If I do change them via wardrobe, the new clothing only appears when Allie runs. I play on android Joiplay and help will be much appreciated.
Disable faster path enumeration and pre-built path cache in rpgm settings*.
*I'm only repeating what I've been told. I don't use Joiplay.

Demtell

Jul 12, 2024
Disable faster path enumeration and pre-built path cache in rpgm settings*.
*I'm only repeating what I've been told. I don't use Joiplay.
I've tried it and it works! I really appreciate your help since I haven't found a solution anywhere else, and yours really did solve the problem! Thanks buddy

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZenMaru

Amethyst_fox

Nov 14, 2022
View attachment 256152

Overview:
There is a lot of work to be done with this project, so some graphics are placeholders and some Pokémon lack illustrations. Until some pieces of music are composed for this project, those will also use placeholders. If you wish to access the Pokédex early, use the computer in the blue house next to Sunny Cycles in Cliffshore city.

Battle bugs are primarily issues with Pokémon Essentials, but I will try to address them. Enjoy.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-25
Release Date: 2023-12-23
Developer: Hinorashi - -
Censored: No
Version: 12-23-2023
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

When loading your save file, you may notice an error; this simply means new variables are being initialized and it should continue as normal. A Spanish language translation is currently being worked on, so I have refrained from adding much more dialogue to the game until it is complete.

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough

ashketchum1998 thanks for the link

View attachment 256148 View attachment 256149 View attachment 256150 View attachment 256151
View attachment 256152

Overview:
There is a lot of work to be done with this project, so some graphics are placeholders and some Pokémon lack illustrations. Until some pieces of music are composed for this project, those will also use placeholders. If you wish to access the Pokédex early, use the computer in the blue house next to Sunny Cycles in Cliffshore city.

Battle bugs are primarily issues with Pokémon Essentials, but I will try to address them. Enjoy.
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

When loading your save file, you may notice an error; this simply means new variables are being initialized and it should continue as normal. A Spanish language translation is currently being worked on, so I have refrained from adding much more dialogue to the game until it is complete.

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 256148 View attachment 256149 View attachment 256150 View attachment 256151
View attachment 256152

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

How the heck do we use cheatcodes?

vhr2121

Nov 16, 2021
How the heck do we use cheatcodes?
Not cheats per se, but debug mode. There are two ways to access it.

1. Press the arrow down key and the X key on the title screen, NOT on the load save screen. If you see the woman naked after doing the input, then you'll load your save file on debug mode.

2. There's a file named debug.bat that will run the game automatically on debug mode after some compiling, going directly into the load save screen.

IIRC both ways do BREAK some internal files of the game, located in the "Data" folder. So it's better to do a backup of that folder AND your save file (there's a link in the game's folder that will lead you to where the file is) BEFORE running the game in debug mode, so you don't lose your progress.

Reactions: secrettunel6969
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes