Nov 29, 2020

AlchemyBeast

Jun 8, 2024
Did a Sailor appear nearby? Talk to him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It means you probably need to re-extract and overwrite the Data folder. Debug recompiles some scripts, introducing errors for some reason.
Turns out the whole typhlosion special scene glitch thing can be temporarily fixed by lowering Allie's arousal. As long as you can't bang in the overworld that error code doesn't appear

Also, is there only a single aggron scene?

Nov 29, 2020
Turns out the whole typhlosion special scene glitch thing can be temporarily fixed by lowering Allie's arousal. As long as you can't bang in the overworld that error code doesn't appear
It's a scene transition. I didn't know that you'd not get the 2nd scene if Allie's Lust wasn't high enough.
Also, is there only a single aggron scene?
It has an overworld and a bed scene.

Is there only a single dusk stone in the game?
As far as I know. Choose wisely!
Or you can give yourself another with Debug.

SZeroG

Jan 19, 2021
Abandoned or still ongoing?
Still ongoing. Hino is the only person working on this project, and only in their spare time. Polls and artwork have been posting on their discord. Most updates are 6 to 12 months apart, but are huge and well worth the wait.

warwick258

Mar 2, 2018
Still ongoing. Hino is the only person working on this project, and only in their spare time. Polls and artwork have been posting on their discord. Most updates are 6 to 12 months apart, but are huge and well worth the wait.
I kinda suprise that no one want to help in this project to be honest.... maybe its time to upgrade my programist skill and try to help xd

Reactions: SZeroG

Arcuer

Jul 29, 2020
I kinda suprise that no one want to help in this project to be honest.... maybe its time to upgrade my programist skill and try to help xd
I'd love to help, except that I'm an engi student, so trying to do anything with code is like giving me a bundle of spaghetti and telling me to turn it into cookies.

Nov 29, 2020
Illustrations (Overworld & bed scenes) for Pokémon that don't have them and translations are accepted. But Hinoarashi has always refused programming help. I don't know if debugging the battle system would be acceptable.

Last edited:

xdddd_pan

Apr 17, 2024
un consejo para quien lo use, cuando cambien la carpeta de datos, y les aparesca que hay archivos iguales, denle a elegir cual reemplasar, seleccionen de la carpeta nueva todas las opciones y de la original del juego solo conserven, sino cuando tengan una escena de sexo fuera del overword, el juego se congela
[/CITA]
(IMAGEN ADJUNTA) asi o que guarde la carpeta data antigua en otra carpeta?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes