zero122456

Apr 15, 2019
wan I try to play the game I get this masseg saying script 'spritewindow' line 813; errno;; ENOENT occurred. no such file or directory - temp

May 6, 2019
I guess it's probably been answered before but can someone tell me if running around getting spanked/molested by the npcs does anything like increase h-stats or lewd levels ? Started the game not long ago and wondering if it's worth it running naked between towns or not.

Yiu113

Jul 18, 2017
Wonder if it's possible to have male protagonist in future updates...
A male protagonist is planned after the game is "finished". Presumably, development for it will be faster because most of the assets will be done by then.

I guess it's probably been answered before but can someone tell me if running around getting spanked/molested by the npcs does anything like increase h-stats or lewd levels ? Started the game not long ago and wondering if it's worth it running naked between towns or not.
Lewd levels increase naturally over time while naked, I believe. Beyond that, while naked, pokemon you encounter will always be male (if possible; you can still encounter female nidoran, miltank, etc.), will be a higher level, and can have their hidden abilities. This is most important for Pontya, since it has Flame Body as a hidden ability, which doubles the speed of egg hatching.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Never played the game and just wanted to know before downloading; Does all your pokemon have to be males, or can they also be female?

May 6, 2019
Lewd levels increase naturally over time while naked, I believe. Beyond that, while naked, pokemon you encounter will always be male (if possible; you can still encounter female nidoran, miltank, etc.), will be a higher level, and can have their hidden abilities. This is most important for Pontya, since it has Flame Body as a hidden ability, which doubles the speed of egg hatching.
Oh i see ! thanks for the info.

kenderman

Apr 14, 2018
A male protagonist is planned after the game is "finished". Presumably, development for it will be faster because most of the assets will be done by then.

From what i know from the maker there is not a plan for a male counterpart yet but that can change in the future and there is not a lewd stat, being naked dose have advantages however. you can only do curtain actions depending on if you are dressed or not. if you are dressed then you can fight a gym but if you are naked you can not fight them. if you are naked you can't activate lewd special events most of the time. these special events can aslo net you a free powerful pokemon.
for example in the first town after you fight the gym leader you can talk to a girl in a house north of the gym with a girl and an eevee, that if naked you get an h event and that allows you to get a free level 15 eevee
in the same town you can talk to a breeder and can get an lucky egg.
on naked encounters pokemon have a higher chance of being higher level and being male but not 100% of the time.

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
how do you make it full screen. it would be great to play and be able to actually see something considering how tiny the damn box is.

Chewelews

Feb 12, 2019
---------------------------
Ecchi Version Showcase
Script 'SpriteWindow' line 813: Errno::ENOENT occurred.

No such file or directory - Temp
OK
can someone help in this

Yiu113

Jul 18, 2017
From what i know from the maker there is not a plan for a male counterpart yet but that can change in the future and there is not a lewd stat, being naked dose have advantages however. you can only do curtain actions depending on if you are dressed or not. if you are dressed then you can fight a gym but if you are naked you can not fight them. if you are naked you can't activate lewd special events most of the time. these special events can aslo net you a free powerful pokemon.
for example in the first town after you fight the gym leader you can talk to a girl in a house north of the gym with a girl and an eevee, that if naked you get an h event and that allows you to get a free level 15 eevee
in the same town you can talk to a breeder and can get an lucky egg.
on naked encounters pokemon have a higher chance of being higher level and being male but not 100% of the time.
There is a stat for keeping track of your arousal, but it doesn't do very much at the moment. I think it gives a chance at a lewd scene post-battle with Typhlosion, and affects your face in lewd scenes.

As for naked encounters, I've never encountered a female pokemon of a species that can be male while naked. I've encountered female Nidoran, but those are coded as a separate species entirely from male Nidoran I'm pretty sure.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
No such file or directory - Temp
A folder inside of the game's directory, "Temp" should have been created when extracting the archive. Creating a "Temp" folder should solve this.

As for naked encounters, I've never encountered a female pokemon of a species that can be male while naked. I've encountered female Nidoran, but those are coded as a separate species entirely from male Nidoran I'm pretty sure.
A handful of events will only appen when arousal is high enough. Moving through the tall grass nude will cause male Pokemon to appear more frequently, their levels will be higher, and their is a chance that they will have a hidden ability.

Male protag? would really like if there was an option for male or female tbh
This is planned and I'll resume work on the male path once the main game is more complete.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes