Aramara

May 10, 2018
hasn't the Golduck having sex with the gym leader event been there for a while now? Also I noticed the Marigold hot spring is finally available, but cant find anything to do there.
I thought it was the golduck thing too, but it looks like there is an even with a human male, just not sure how to trigger it.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
I found that if you flirt with one of the male trainer in marigold gym you get an event. There is Seerers outside of Silver Manor now and you can get a silph scope in the smugglers hideout. Also there is a story with Emmie but I don't know how to start it.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
I found that if you flirt with one of the male trainer in marigold gym you get an event. There is Seerers outside of Silver Manor now and you can get a silph scope in the smugglers hideout. Also there is a story with Emmie but I don't know how to start it.
where the hideout located again?

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
There is one in the Marigold Gym. But I can not seem to find it. I did flirt with all the male trainers but nothing happens.

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
can't find the bandit hideout, but I did find a currently empty location called Parsnip Village near Tulip town

Aramara

May 10, 2018
actually could there be an option to toggle that on and off instead? I liked the narration during post battle sex that changed depending on the trainer and pokemon's penis type
I did too, and to answer your question the entrance to the bandit outpost is on route 6.

Aramara

May 10, 2018
Do you mean there's a fourth encounter with her? Cause I think it was up to 3 before this update.

On initial poking around, it seems likely that it's not actually in the game yet and is just a place holder, the bit with Emmie's story I mean.

Last edited:

Yiu113

Jul 18, 2017
This is both for everyone and for Hinorashi: When an opponent 'mon uses a move that causes statuses, it might cause a loop. Most of the time it executes once then stops, but sometimes it continues until your guy faints or they run out of pp.

Attached error log:
---------------------------
Ecchi Version Showcase
Exception: NoMethodError

PokeBattle_Battler:2712:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'

PokeBattle_Battler:2667:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battler:2667:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'

PokeBattle_Battler:3169:in `pbUseMove'

PokeBattle_Battler:3149:in `loop'

PokeBattle_Battler:3172:in `pbUseMove'

PokeBattle_Battler:3368:in `pbProcessTurn'

PokeBattle_Battler:3367:in `logonerr'

PokeBattle_Battler:3367:in `pbProcessTurn'

PokeBattle_Battle:3006:in `pbAttackPhase'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games/Ecchi Version Showcase/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

BigBadWolf69

Feb 3, 2019
My Game doesnt start...
There is an error: Script 'Sprite Window' line 813: Erno:: ENOENT occurred.
No such file or directory - Temp

Can someone help me pls?

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I know this question have been asked many many times, But let me just make sure. This game can't be played in full screen right?

SinteZ

Aug 19, 2019
I know this question have been asked many many times, But let me just make sure. This game can't be played in full screen right?
If you can not as it is in full screen try different programs, such as this

name progs resizeenable
And sorry my bad eng.
UPD. Ohh sorry not working :(

Last edited:
Reactions: moszter and allinon
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes